Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tennessee williams

Anyone know where this video is?

Recommended Posts

So, I was on facebook and seen a video of Barney and Festus impersonators arguing and it was pretty funny. I can't find it now. Any of y'all seen it, or know where to find it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give Subdeacon Joe a little time, my money is on his ability to find it ;)!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geee...thanks.  :lol:

 

I'll take a stab at it tomorrow after church. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

 

10 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I been looking for that for over a week and you fellas found it in under an hour. Nice! @Widder, SASS #59054  has been telling me I must've been hopped up on a butter pecan high and imagined that video. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tennessee williams said:

 

I been looking for that for over a week and you fellas found it in under an hour. Nice! @Widder, SASS #59054  has been telling me I must've been hopped up on a butter pecan high and imagined that video. 

 

One of my college professors told us at the end of the semester, "if you've learned anything in my class I hope it's how to search and find answers".

 

Barney vs Festus was the first thing that popped into my head to search for.

 

I don't know you as well as @Widder, SASS #59054 so I'll bow to his expertise regarding the ice cream.:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I searched Barney vs Festus, Festus vs Barney, Barney and Festus, and every other combo you can imagine. It always pulled up one and not the other. I was beginning to think Widder might have been right, then I figured nah whats the odds of that happening.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

 

One of my college professors told us at the end of the semester, "if you've learned anything in my class I hope it's how to search and find answers".

 

Barney vs Festus was the first thing that popped into my head to search for.

 

I don't know you as well as @Widder, SASS #59054 so I'll bow to his expertise regarding the ice cream.:lol:

 

35 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I searched Barney vs Festus, Festus vs Barney, Barney and Festus, and every other combo you can imagine. It always pulled up one and not the other. I was beginning to think Widder might have been right, then I figured nah whats the odds of that happening.

 

 

I first tried on Youtube, since several people here can't see the FB stuff I post.  Then I tried FB, searched Barney and Festus argue.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy,

Thanks,  I NEEDED that.

I even got to watch while never joining facedbook.

Best

CR

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tn Williams do like ice cream. I have seen him eat.

 

Imis

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting the video Tyrel and SJ.

 

I was starting to think that TN Williams was having some Hallucinations from his recent overdose Ice Cream 

consumption.

 

..........Widder

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.