SASS Wire Forum

Witches

Subdeacon Joe

Meet a witch one time years ago.   Picked up a hitchhiker..  As we were driving down the road, engaging in a little small talk to pass time she suddenly blurted out she was a witch.  I replied prove it!  So she turned me into a motel        GW

Saw a hitchhiker the other day on the way  to work. He is out there in the same area every day. I think he hitchhikes to work. Since the weather was bad I stopped and picked him up. About 5 minutes later he asked me if I was not afraid of him being a psychoitic killer. I responded that I did not think the odds would  support two in one car. Have you ever seen anyone turn completely pale? Have not seen him lately. 

Just joking.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:39 AM, G W Wade said:

Meet a witch one time years ago.   Picked up a hitchhiker..  As we were driving down the road, engaging in a little small talk to pass time she suddenly blurted out she was a witch.  I replied prove it!  So she turned me into a motel        GW

At least she didn't turn you into a newt! :wacko:

Every time my son's about and I see a full moon rising, I gotta bite my tongue and cheek to keep from blurting out "Kid.... Yo' mama riiiiides tonight~!!"    :huh:

My wife picked up a new broom last year. I said "If I knowd you wanted a new ride I'd have bought you one!" After she said two words she didn't say much else.

17 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

My wife picked up a new broom last year. I said "If I knowd you wanted a new ride I'd have bought you one!" After she said two words she didn't say much else.

My gosh, you are a lucky man, Slim. 

Archived