SASS Wire Forum

WV CASS first shoot of the season

Boomstick Bruce

So it looks like it's going to be nice weather this Sunday in Largent WV for the first WV CASS shoot of the year! I wrote the stages for this match and I promise, you've never shot a match like this! One stage only has one target, one has 28! I highly recommend coming out and shooting with us! Beautiful range, friendly people and a ton of fun! Don't worry about coffee or lunch, we got you covered! 

10 hours ago, Doc Shapiro said:

Is Twin still shooting?  If so, say hi to him for me. Or Dig ‘em Deep?  Cody? Punch?

Punch, twin and Cody are still shooting. I don't know dig em deep. Cody doesn't shoot with us much anymore, he's in love with that Damascus place :wub:...lol... He always makes the showdown though... 

Great job on writing the stages Bruce.  I had a great time. You have an awesome club full of great people. 

Weather was dang awesome too. 

That was the best turn out for a monthly match I've seen since I became a member! It's not how the match is written that makes this fun, it's you guys! Thank you everyone for the great turn out! I felt like I was walking on air all day!! (Even though I could barely stand up...lol...)

I had a great time! Everyone seemed to like my stages and have fun, none of my guns malfunctioned, and I shot it clean, got a top 10 finish and my first sub 25 second stage!!!

WOOHOO!!! WHAT A GREAT MATCH!!!! THANK YOU WVCASS AND EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT!!!!!!

Archived