SASS Wire Forum

2019 Kansas State Championship

Asa Smith

9 hours ago, Major Art Tillery said:

I do!  Pretty sure that the "Hud Hunker" is like a super power! ;)

I don't know.  Maybe if you're down wind.

There is only one way to find out.  Turn in that application and show up!  See you there.

48 minutes ago, Sasparilla Groz said:

Looking forward to this one!  It will be my first time at this shoot.  I'ma hearin it's a goodun…!

It is.  You will enjoy it.  You'll want to get there early for a good parking spot so you won't havt to push the cart so far and have time with the vendors.

47 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Hammered shotgun going in the shop, so I'm gonna have to decide on a category fast! Too many to choose from!

Classic cowboy. 

You can use my hammered SxS. I'm shooting my '87. 

25 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Uh, oh. If you'r shooting your '87, I may have to shoot mine. We'll talk tomorrow.

Decisions, decisions...

It's been a long time since I've run my '87 in a match... the Classic Cowboy show down...I can't think of a better place to start again. :D

Of course, running an '87 can be a total hit or miss for me. ;)

1 minute ago, Dantankerous said:

It's been a long time since I've run my '87 in a match... the Classic Cowboy show down...I can't think of a better place to start again. :D

Of course, running an '87 can be a total hit or miss for me. ;)

For me, there are always train wrecks. However there are just enough good ones to keep me coming back for more self-inflicted abuse! :D

On 5/11/2019 at 9:26 PM, Asa Smith said:

:FlagAm:

Fill your hands you SB's  cause the one eyed fat man is on the loose. It's rootin tootin good shootin in the midwest!!! Oh and it gets the shoot back to the top!!! :rolleyes::D:FlagAm:

I heard there are some fine prizes to be given away and auctioned off; from folks like Cimarron, CZ, Rugged Gear, Hodgson, and MidwayUSA to name a few.  Some unique art works, too, such as framed stained glass.  At least one item to be auctioned is to benefit Just L and Fly.  It will be a great shoot, with great people and a banquet with great prizes.  Ya do not want to miss this!

9 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

If you can spell that out without a typo, I’ll let ya. But you’ll still have to wear a funny hat specified by Dan! :D

Josey Wales Classic Cowboy Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter.... It is my preferred category and I hope they recognize it for a State Championship Award ;)

10 hours ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Can I shoot JWCCFCGF ?

You'll be the only feller signed up fer that category...

You sure do like a challange, don't ya?

49 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

You'll be the only feller signed up fer that category...

You sure do like a challange, don't ya?

A challenge?  If I wanted a challenge I would try and teach you to shoot a Henry big brother ;)  Oh yes I went there...:lol:

9 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

A challenge?  If I wanted a challenge I would try and teach you to shoot a Henry big brother ;)  Oh yes I went there...:lol:

Of course you did.

Pa ain't never taught you no manners so I guess yore big brother and your cousin is gonna hafto.

Next time you call a Henry challenge you might regret it. I'm gonna be a gamer like you and actually practice. :P

I think several of us need to practice for that challenge!!!

Jax T

It was rough but still a great time!!

HOLY CRAP!!  I GOT MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL .... THEY REALLY ARE GOING TO LET ME SHOOT !!  :o

I better load up my super secret.. Stealthy...super fast... Steel seeking... Extra bang n clang'n... No missing bullets.     Patent Pending...:lol:

For those of you coming to POP, one of our venders is James Country Mercantile out of Liberty, MO.

Went on a little road trip to see the sights in Liberty today, stopped in to see them.

For those who have not done business with them, they are good people and a great company.

They have many period correct clothes, guns, hats and about anything you need for our game.

Their prices and selection are second to none!

I suggest you bring a little extra gold and plan on supporting them.

Those of you who aren't coming to POP, visit them on the internet and get dressed up for next year!;)

Asa

1 hour ago, Asa Smith said:

For those of you coming to POP, one of our venders is James Country Mercantile out of Liberty, MO.

Went on a little road trip to see the sights in Liberty today, stopped in to see them.

For those who have not done business with them, they are good people and a great company.

They have many period correct clothes, guns, hats and about anything you need for our game.

Their prices and selection are second to none!

I suggest you bring a little extra gold and plan on supporting them.

Those of you who aren't coming to POP, visit them on the internet and get dressed up for next year!;)

Asa

Thanks for the info. Always look forward to the cowboy vendors!

:D

Archived