SASS Wire Forum

Carbines that use Glock mags?

I recently got a Glock 21 (full size 45ACP) and was wondering if anyone new of a decent carbine that used the same mags. I found a few AR variants, but was hoping for a more basic rifle.  Something like the old Marlin camp carbine.

As always, the Saloon’s wisdom is much appreciated.

I've not seen anything, although I have read and heard a number of people expressing the desire for a .45ACP Ruger carbine.

If you were in 9mm I'd say Ruger.  Love mine.  People have been asking for that rifle to be .45 ACP for a while now, but Ruger hasn't built it.

Of course I still want an ARX100...

Carbines that use Glock mags. But 9mm. Not aware of any 45s.

Angstadt Arms UDP 9

Wilson Combat AR9 SBR

CCMG makes a good one I hear, but comes with a price.  There are more if you look but reviews are not anything to brag about.  Excessive recoil, poor accuracy and function seems to be common complaints.   Hoping for Ruger to come through but thinking might have to get 9 m/m in the mean time     GW

I broke down and bought a Ruger PC9 yesterday,But I would have preferred it in 45 acp using 1911 Magazines,  Looking on the bright side if Ruger does bring it out in 45 I'll have an excuse to buy another gun.

Giving the popularity of the 9mm, I don’t see a large enough market for a 45 carbine in today’s market right now.

I have to agree with you Bob.  I'm actually looking to sell my Taurus .45ACP, and if I do that'll only leave me a 3.5" RNV in the caliber ATM.

Howdy,

Don't they still make the Just Right Carbine in 45 that uses glock or colt??

Ive never shot one but looks interesting.

Best

CR

YEP, 539 with free shipping on gb looks a little clunky but I bet its a blast.

Check out the muddy girl camo......

Archived