SASS Wire Forum

Missouri Senate Votes to Nullify Federal Gun Control, 23-10

Charlie T Waite

Missouri Senate Votes to Nullify Federal Gun Control, 23-10

I suddenly like and respect the state of Missouri much more. And I'm sure that California, Massachusetts, New York and New Jersey suddenly do not. I will err on the side of constitutionalism and logic every time. Oh wait, I mean I will think like an adult when it comes to this stuff every time unlike California, Massachusetts, New York and New Jersey every time.  It must be difficult being a 5 year old in a grown up's body for most of those people who run those state governments invariably running those states into the ground...

I hope to see more US Constitution/BoR friendly States acting like grown ups in the near future as well.

Dan!!  You should automatically include Maryland in your group of states run by idiots!!

Guest Texas jack Black SASS#9362

Sounds great But, sadly will not holdup in the courts. Feds control interstate commerce and could just forbid firearms and components from being delivered into  the state and could crush all FFL holders.  IMHO

In Missouri there is House Bill 1108 where every resident over the age of 18 is required to have an AR-15. I wonder if that one will go through?

https://house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills191/hlrbillspdf/2290H.01I.pdf

Archived