SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a gun cart for sale near sc/nc line.

cctmthompson

I live in Rock hill, sc and looking for a gun cart. I dont have time to build one, and i work as a firefighter so i dont have several hundred dollars to buy one with alot of bells and whistles.  just need something that will fit in the truck and carry 4 long guns if possible.  Thanks for the help.

Midnight Thompson

SASS 108237

I have a coffin type.....it was given to the club by a guy that quit. It's really nice just a little big. You can have it if you want it. We shoot this Sunday 3/24 drive down and shoot with us and take it home with ya'. 

4 hours ago, Cowboy Junky said:

I have a coffin type.....it was given to the club by a guy that quit. It's really nice just a little big. You can have it if you want it. We shoot this Sunday 3/24 drive down and shoot with us and take it home with ya'. 

Will it fit in a car trunk?  Where are yall shooting this weekend?

20 hours ago, cctmthompson said:

Will it fit in a car trunk?  Where are yall shooting this weekend?

Maybe if you have a Crown Vic...…...lol. It's pretty big the guy used to bring it in a Jeep with a hitch haul on the bumper. I'll try to find a picture of it. Here's a link to our club.

https://sites.google.com/site/greenvillegunfighters/home?pli=1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:18 AM, cctmthompson said:

I live in Rock hill, sc 

Midnight Thompson

SASS 108237

I live in Rock Hill also....we need to get together!

I just had a hip replacement and will get back into the Cowboy Swing of Things real soon!!

Midnight, watch out for that BHB guy. He's a little on the shady side.:D We hope he'll be back to shootin' soon.

If you can't make it to Greenville, Kitty and I are going. I'd be glad to get it back to Columbia and you could get it the next weekend at our match.

Archived