SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a Miroku Winchester 1873 Short Rifle CCH

Rube Burrows

Hello, I am in the market for a Miroku Winchester 1873 Short Rifle with Color Case Hardened frame in .45 Colt. None of the gun shops anywhere near me carry cowboy guns so looks like I will be needing to order online. Figured I would check here and see if any vendors on here have any and see the going prices. I know I can get one from Dirt Cheap or somewhere but wanted to give the possible vendors here a chance first.

I would love to find one with decent colors.

Thanks.

It is a bad idea to put your email address in a WTB add.  Bad people surf web forums like ours looking for this.  Then they search the web and find a picture of what you are looking for and send it to you like they have it for sale.  Once you send the money you never hear from them again.  At least with a PM you stand a chance of knowing if they have a presence on the forum and can see how long they have been a member.  Just my two cents.

6 hours ago, Deuce Stevens SASS#55996 said:

I can get you the Winchester Short rifle in .45 Colt with CCH receiver and Grade II/III Walnut for $1350 delivered to your FFL. 

Someone locally told me today that they had one coming this week. If it don't show up or I don't like it I'll let you know. Many thanks Deuce.

Archived