SASS Wire Forum

FS Marlin 1894 Cowboy Limited 45LC purchased new in 1994

I have a Marlin 1894 Cowboy Limited  that I purchased new in 1994 it was slicked up by Bob Shaw in 1995 has a one piece firing pin, marbles white bead front sight, SS mag spring, Leather wrap lever  and comes with all stock parts  and new spare parts ( ejector with spring, extractor with spring, and a new Marlin lifter ) Has not been used in a match since 1996 and was not used a lot before that switched to 73 and have not looked back, its in excellent condition one very small ding in the wood and a small amount of  blueing ware by the loading gate. Would like to sell in California if I can don't want to mess with shipping if I don't have to but I will consider selling out of State if I don't get any takers here? Will send Pics to interested party's Asking $950.00 First I will take it gets it  Thanks for looking  V.D.   SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have three Cowboys from out of the state looking to buy this rifle? everyone needs to read the post, I will consider selling it out of State if I cant sell it here, I just don't want to deal with all the hassle involved with shipping if I don't have too.

6 hours ago, Dusty Chaps, SASS #5925 said:

Positive vibes for a good cowboy.  I have one of these too - also done by the late Bob Shaw.  I'd consider this a good deal!

Thanks Dusty it is a real slick gun came that way from the factory if not for the gun blue ware at the loading gate you would think it was new plus the $ 150.00 plus spare parts that go with it make it a real good deal.

Von’s a great pard to deal with.

2 hours ago, Joseph Abderhalden said:

Von Dutch... this is Smokewagon Joe who shot with Posse #2 awhile back. Is this Marlin still available? If still available, could you send a few pictures . Take care....

I will send them to your E-Mail address let me know that you get them. Von Dutch

Archived