SASS Wire Forum

"I almost killed my boyfriend with a slice of cheese"

Alpo

Reddit. I dislike it very much. I see it as a site where imbeciles, malcontents, passive-aggressive morons, uneducated over achievers, over educated under achievers and dirtbags thrive, all thinking that they are smarter or more clever than everyone else.

Now tell us what you REALLY think, Pat!!!

8 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Now tell us what you REALLY think, Pat!!!

I can’t...not without getting a time out. :D

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Reddit. I dislike it very much. I see it as a site where imbeciles, malcontents, passive-aggressive morons, uneducated over achievers, over educated under achievers and dirtbags thrive, all thinking that they are smarter or more clever than everyone else.

Can't we say that about 99% of the internet; here included at times?

11 hours ago, Alpo said:

........but the dog saved his life by intercepting it. Beause really, the boyfriend is one milkshake away from............

They mentioned it on the radio. Said it was on Facebook. It sounded interesting, but I don't do Facebook. I googled bulldog boyfriend cheese. That was the first hit.

Reading the comments on that video, I kind of agree with Pat about the people on Reddit. They did not sound like anyone I would wish to be friends with.

But, I thought it was a cute video.

6 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

So it's like the WIRE except it lacks the ambiance.:D

I have to say as soon as I saw the post title the first name that came to my mind was.................................................... Alpo.

I was expecting, however, a post asking to verify how you would kill someone with a slice of cheese.

Given the quality of some of the sliced cheese I have seen my answer was, "let them eat it".

How would she have felt if that overweight boyfriend of hers had a heart attack?? Not cool!:huh:

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

How would she have felt if that overweight boyfriend of hers had a heart attack?? Not cool!:huh:

Or in hte hospital because one of fido's canines snagged a lip, nose, or other part of his face and ripped it off.

Someone does that to me and the headline would read " Boyfriend acquitted of murder after video of incredibly stupid stunt is discovered on her phone."

5 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Or in hte hospital because one of fido's canines snagged a lip, nose, or other part of his face and ripped it off.

Someone does that to me and the headline would read " Boyfriend acquitted of murder after video of incredibly stupid stunt is discovered on her phone."

Like I said....

That's too much dog to be allowing him to snap at food like that.  That should have been taken care of when he was a puppy.

Even if the dog is as big of a baby as it appears to be in the video, them jaws are still bulldog strong.

Archived