SASS Wire Forum

Hell on the Border

Faygo Kid, SASS # 26408

Thanks to Naildriver and his whole crew Eleanor n I had a great time. Posse 1 was Great! All fun hard working Cowpokes.

Thanks again.....Faygo Kid

I agree that Nail Driver and crew deserve to be very proud of themselves.  Good shoot, moved along but no one felt rushed. 

Posse 4 was pretty special, too.

On a personal  note:  I decided a while back to allow my beard to grow.  I was not aware of how white it had become.  I have never been known as being real nimble on my feet.  With my appearance and my clumsy movement, I gave the impression of greater age than I feel. I appreciate the members of the posse for looking after me and helping me on and off the stages but at the same time I felt it was more than I deserved.  Therefore the beard goes. I shall return to my former youthful and nimble appearance (in a pigs eye).

Two hundred sixty pounds of blue twisted steel with a eagle eye and a clean shaven chin.

Seriously, thanks again to Posse 4 for all their help.

Great match and people. Sorry I had to miss it this year, but I will return when life stabilizes

sorry Sassy and I could not make it but have intentions of making it next year.

WHO WON?

2 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

sorry Sassy and I could not make it but have intentions of making it next year.

WHO WON?

Scores are on their website.

CS Brady won men's, Koon Can was top lady

47 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Thanks! 

I'm getting old and I don't like burning up what time I left hunting for links. Seems like every club has a website that is laid out different and it's always a hunt to find things. 

6 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

Thanks! 

I'm getting old and I don't like burning up what time I left hunting for links. Seems like every club has a website that is laid out different and it's always a hunt to find things. 

yep...this one was a bit of a looker.

Did you notice I again secured my skill level in the top of the bottom third?

First time at this shoot. Was a GREAT, had a lot of fun, meet more great people as well as seeing other we have meet before. Thanks to all that put this on, very good job.

Miss Connie and Bulldog Brown will be back.

Always enjoy Hell on the Border. A big thanks to all of Judge Parker's Marshall's. Looking forward to next year. Thanks to Tombstone Shadow, he was a great posse Marshall and all the rest of posse 7. Great bunch of cowboys and cowgirls.

Irish Tom.

Archived