SASS Wire Forum

WTB COWBOY CLOTHING

I'm new into SASS and spending money like it's going out of style.  I'm looking for everything in the way of clothing, shirts xl or xxl, pants 38, boots 10R, sleeve garters, suspenders, etc. 

Thanks!

On 3/15/2019 at 6:09 AM, Tequila Chase said:

I'm new into SASS and spending money like it's going out of style.  I'm looking for everything in the way of clothing, shirts xl or xxl, pants 38, boots 10R, sleeve garters, suspenders, etc. 

Thanks!

A couple of places I've found things very cost effectively are Ebay and resale shops.  I've especially had good luck with vests at the resale shops.  Vests and shirts can be found for  couple bucks each.  

Getting out of the Game and have pretty much everything your asking for 2xl shirts, size 40 pants that are more like 38's. Vest, spenders,  Hat, cartridge holder, > I will gather them up and send pictures and prices via PM

1 hour ago, boomtown johnny said:

Getting out of the Game and have pretty much everything your asking for 2xl shirts, size 40 pants that are more like 38's. Vest, spenders,  Hat, cartridge holder, > I will gather them up and send pictures and prices via PM

Sorry to hear about you getin out.  I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Major - I'll have to pass on this one, living in Southern Mississippi I don't think I'd need a coat plus I know the shirt wouldn't fit.  Thanks for thinking of me though!

For Sale

1.       Scully - Red Shirt 2X – Heavy-has been worn and shows some wear around collar and on the back shoulder area. Has all it’s Buttons. Sorry about the pictures  $5.00

2.       Scully – Lite Beige ¼ Button – Like new worn once or twice $10.00

3.       Classic Old west Styles Tan Canvas Pants 44w x 29” inseam – Lightly worn –Slight grass stain barely visible on one knee - $10.00

4.       Classic Old west Styles Light Beige Pants 42w x 31”- Lightly worn – Slight small rust stain by front right pocket and fly. - $10.00

5.       Frontier Classics Vest – 2XL – Very nice shape. Has some lead staining on inside back of vest. -$15.00

6.       Classic Old West Styles Leather Suspenders – Excellent shape -$15.00

7.       Black Elastic Suspenders- Like new -$10.00

8.       2 gun rig – Made by Reddog Leather 46” from center of buckle to center hole. Nice tooling.  I used the rig for approx. 5 years for at the most 8-10  matches. Has some scratches but very nice. $75.00 was $249 new.

9.       Canvas shot shell belt. 42” from center of buckle to center hole. $10.00

10.   Drop rig – Not sure how to measure it but I wear 42” pants and fits with room both ways $20.00

11.   Scarves with antler tie 24” x 24” - $5.00

12.   White canvas flour bag 19” x 11” used it for spent cartridges. – $2.00

13.    Small black leather pouch 5” x 3” - $2.00

14.   Cartridge holder- Holds 12 on each side $3.00

15.   Thin wire shades - $2.00

16.   Cavalry Hat 7 ½” $30.00

Shipping is $7.00 for first larger item and $1.00 each additional - $3.00 for the small items an $1.00 each additional

Shipping on the 2 gun rig is $10

Look for my post for pictures

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:09 AM, Tequila Chase said:

Thanks!

The package went out today, should be there by Monday! Enjoy :)

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:19 PM, boomtown johnny said:

For Sale

1.       Scully - Red Shirt 2X – Heavy-has been worn and shows some wear around collar and on the back shoulder area. Has all it’s Buttons. Sorry about the pictures  $5.00

2.       Scully – Lite Beige ¼ Button – Like new worn once or twice $10.00

3.       Classic Old west Styles Tan Canvas Pants 44w x 29” inseam – Lightly worn –Slight grass stain barely visible on one knee - $10.00

4.       Classic Old west Styles Light Beige Pants 42w x 31”- Lightly worn – Slight small rust stain by front right pocket and fly. - $10.00

5.       Frontier Classics Vest – 2XL – Very nice shape. Has some lead staining on inside back of vest. -$15.00

6.       Classic Old West Styles Leather Suspenders – Excellent shape -$15.00

7.       Black Elastic Suspenders- Like new -$10.00

8.       2 gun rig – Made by Reddog Leather 46” from center of buckle to center hole. Nice tooling.  I used the rig for approx. 5 years for at the most 8-10  matches. Has some scratches but very nice. $75.00 was $249 new.

9.       Canvas shot shell belt. 42” from center of buckle to center hole. $10.00

10.   Drop rig – Not sure how to measure it but I wear 42” pants and fits with room both ways $20.00

11.   Scarves with antler tie 24” x 24” - $5.00

12.   White canvas flour bag 19” x 11” used it for spent cartridges. – $2.00

13.    Small black leather pouch 5” x 3” - $2.00

14.   Cartridge holder- Holds 12 on each side $3.00

15.   Thin wire shades - $2.00

16.   Cavalry Hat 7 ½” $30.00

Shipping is $7.00 for first larger item and $1.00 each additional - $3.00 for the small items an $1.00 each additional

Shipping on the 2 gun rig is $10

Look for my post for pictures

PM sent!   SCJ

I shop goodwill and I repurpose the clothing into something different

tskes a bit of hand sewing on some but cheap

find a nice striped shirt. Remove collar and sewn that part so it doesn’t get frayed.   Boom! Banded collar :-)

look for striped non pleat suit pants... higher end will usually already have suspended buttons

Frye makes a great “campus” boot almost looks like a artillery boot with a high stove pipe stack. Usually find these for about 80.00 on eBay

• 2 months later...

Chase I've got some things that may work for u.  Ive lost so  much weight that some of the shirts may be too big for me.   Some I've never worn.  Give me a call and Ill see if I con't help u out/  409 782=0019

Archived