SASS Wire Forum

Newest SASS member Silverado Soph is looking for help with her outfit and gear

My daughter Silverado Soph #108371 just joined our crew of gunslingers!  She is 10 years old and is looking for help with her gear and outfit.  She will be using my 9422, and her brothers shotgun and revolvers, but I’d like to find her a gun belt and 20 gauge ,and .22 slides. She is a ranch raised cowgirl, so shouldn’t need boots.  But Silverado Soph has a flair for the BLING, so a B Western shirt or two would be great also.  She wears women’s small.

Thanks for helping out Silverado Soph.  Her first competitive shoot will be Hell on Wheels, she looks forward to meeting you there.

TTT--- I don't have any gear to help out the young lady but, would like to:

Welcome Silverado Soph to the best game and folks goin. Best of luck to her on her first shoot.

5a2a989e95497_SASSWelcome.JPG.ed5045d9abb98d8837093843c187d2e5.JPG

TTT-----got a feeling they gonna fit----belt has loops for 22 cartgs----ya probably gonna need to have it worked on to make it fit her-- some one w/sewing machine or Chicago screw rivets---20 ga  slide on shotgun shell holder well used but good----if ya wanna give it a try I'll send em to ya!!!----Dirty

Single Sixes are smaller than Uberti SAA's so your larger guns will not fit those holsters. My kids had to get new holsters when they graduated from Buckaroo.

Archived