Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

FKCGG Mystery

Recommended Posts

Howdy Folks,

 

I heard that FKCGG  had settled down for the night after leaving town (see https://forums.sassnet.com/index.php?/topic/285268-well-darn-takes-all-the-fun-out-of-it/), and in the morning when putting his boots back on, was bit by a rattlesnake. Tale is that an Apache warrior who happened upon him, saw that he was a man of GOD and saved his life and that Kit is recuperating at some remote Indian camp along the river.

 

Regards,

 

AM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the snake okay? :lol:

 

Sorry Kit, couldn't help myself. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snake is probably fine.  The Apache warrior, however, has been severely ostracized and told to pack his tepee wikiup and leave the tribe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Is the snake okay? :lol:

 

Sorry Kit, couldn't help myself. :D

 

After 3 days of agony and pain................................................................................ the snake died:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

do you "pack" a tepee or "drag" a tepee?

Since Apaches live in wikiups, why does it matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, the snake slithered off with his rattlers clacking and buzzing loudly,  and it was yammering incoherently.  The Apache medicine man is tending both the snake an FKCGG.  The snake is unlikely to recover and the shaman is praying and casting his best spells to bring on a permanent case of full body lockjaw to the wayward cleric!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I heard is that FKCCG kept telling his trademark silly jokes until the snake finally hanged itself. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

What I heard is that FKCCG kept telling his trademark silly jokes until the snake finally hanged itself. :wacko:

 

With itself!! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Actually, the snake slithered off with his rattlers clacking and buzzing loudly,  and it was yammering incoherently.  The Apache medicine man is tending both the snake an FKCGG.  The snake is unlikely to recover and the shaman is praying and casting his best spells to bring on a permanent case of full body lockjaw to the wayward cleric!!!

 

Just so long as that includes his typing hand:P

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

do you "pack" a tepee or "drag" a tepee?

I think you'd pack it, then drag it.  But what do I know?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

do you "pack" a tepee or "drag" a tepee?

 

I guess it depends on whether someone is still in it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smoky Pistols said:

Snake is probably fine.  The Apache warrior, however, has been severely ostracized and told to pack his tepee and leave the tribe!

After further investigation, it was discovered that the Apache in question was only 1/1024th American Indian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

do you "pack" a tepee or "drag" a tepee?

Pack, then drag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

After further investigation, it was discovered that the Apache in question was only 1/1024th American Indian.

Jeeeeez--how many greats do you have to get through to be 1024th of something??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smoky Pistols said:

Jeeeeez--how many greats do you have to get through to be 1024th of something??

Enough to fill a rabbit...……………………………….Warren?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Pack, then drag.

That is the womans job...Let Allie Mo do the draggen....

 

Texas Lizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

After further investigation, it was discovered that the Apache in question was only 1/1024th American Indian.

But is running for POTOS in 2020 on the minority ticket.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Smoky Pistols said:

Jeeeeez--how many greats do you have to get through to be 1024th of something??

Ten generations between.

Me 1024

Daddy 512

Grandpa 256

G Grandpa 128

Gg Grandpa 64

Ggg Grandpa 32

Gggg Grandpa 16

Ggggg Grandpa 8

Gggggg Grandpa quarter

Ggggggg Grandpa half

Gggggggg Grandpa full blood

 

Eight greats

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Allie Mo was making up alphabet soup for a bad word.

JHC :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

But is running for POTOS in 2020 on the minority ticket.;)

 

Plenty of pow wow's coming up in GA. Let's see if she shows up for any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

That is the womans job...Let Allie Mo do the draggen....

 

Texas Lizard

 

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

You pack yer tepee then yer squaw drags it.

 

Gents,

There are easier and less painful ways to end your life:blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I for one, miss Father Kit. I hope he returns soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Well, I for one, miss Father Kit. I hope he returns soon.

 

 

Pat!!  Practice some when you get a chance!!  If your aim improves, you might not miss him next time!!  :lol::lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We jest because we love:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alpo said:

Ten generations between.

Me 1024

Daddy 512

Grandpa 256

G Grandpa 128

Gg Grandpa 64

Ggg Grandpa 32

Gggg Grandpa 16

Ggggg Grandpa 8

Gggggg Grandpa quarter

Ggggggg Grandpa half

Gggggggg Grandpa full blood

 

Eight greats

 

 

 

That's about two and a half centuries or so...  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

 

That's about two and a half centuries or so...  :rolleyes:

 

Yep the beginning of that line witnessed the birth of our great nation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:

 

Plenty of pow wow's coming up in GA. Let's see if she shows up for any.

I doubt that's gonna happen.  That's about the LAST place she'd wanna go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 7:58 AM, Charlie Plasters, SASS#60943 said:

Levity, levity!

 

Jocularity!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.