SASS Wire Forum

I'm worried

Noz

I don't know which is worse: The north and south poles are gonna shift and wipe out all life on earth except the governments that have built secret areas under the Denver Airport or Planet Nibiru is gonna hit us and destroy all life on earth.  Woe is me.

Oh,No! A comet, too?

Just saw on U-tube that Putin has predicted a March earthquake on the North American land mass.  And just saw a woman in N. California that claims the government is using pulsed energy weapons to not only kill but to do mind control as well

Russia is already bragging that they'll soon be commissioning a new Poseidon-class submarine equipped with a half-dozen nuclear warheads capable of snuffing out all life from Earth (they'll be detonated underwater).

And to think all I'm worried about are anti-gun liberals. :(

23 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Russia is already bragging that they'll soon be commissioning a new Poseidon-class submarine equipped with a half-dozen nuclear warheads capable of snuffing out all life from Earth (they'll be detonated underwater).

The U.S. and Russians have had that capability with subs, bombers and land-based missiles for decades. Doesn't matter how they're delivered or where they detonate. 

can-opener-emergency-kit.jpg

4 hours ago, Noz said:

I don't know which is worse: The north and south poles are gonna shift and wipe out all life on earth except the governments that have built secret areas under the Denver Airport or Planet Nibiru is gonna hit us and destroy all life on earth.  Woe is me.

Be sure to put on your tin foil hat under your helmet, then duck and cover. Do this and everything will be ok.

Personally, I'm more worried about the Kardashians. How do they cope?

:ph34r:  Well, I'm worried about the appeal of AOC to the mindless younger generation which only seems to get their 'news' from Social Media, and the very real possibility the Dems will succeed in lowering the voting age to 16, as they have proposed.

Our future may be Soylent Green.......:(

13 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Personally, I'm more worried about the Kardashians. How do they cope?

If you want to kill a Kardashian all you gotta do is turn the cameras off. Once they see nobody is paying any attention to them they'll jump off the nearest bridge.

Years ago I learned all I needed to know about nukes in the Navy. Before that I had a survivalist's mentality regarding nukes Years later I lived 1 mile from the Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station. Every two years the Orange County Register would have a "the sky is falling" article about the Naval Weapons Station and how if the Russians or Chinese attack that will be the first place in the area to get nuked. I never really thought much about it other than :"Yay! We'll be the first to go" if there was ever a nuke throwing match. Then my daughter, who was in middle school at the time, came home all freaked out about an article that came out in the paper about the weapons station and how we would be targeted, yada, yada, yada... That was when I realized what the articles were about. They were about getting the teachers to get the kids all fired up over nukes and the possible ramifications f having a dreadful weapons station nearby.

I explained to my daughter the way life would be if there were ever a nuke war and I explained why living near the weapons station was good thing and how if there were ever an attack she would never even know what happened. Believe it or not, it helped. She actually still lives a mile from that weapons station today, though I am sure she never thinks about it. She actually wrote a report for the "sky is falling" teacher explaining what life would be like after a nuke war and she explained that she wouldn't want to live if countries started throwing nukes around. That shut him up. I am sure he wishes that he would have reviewed her report before she stood before the class and gave her report.

16 hours ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

As the guys on the radio said the other day: nothing left except cockroaches and Keith Richards.

Keith Richards has been dead for 45 years.....his body just doesn't know it.

It's just a matter of time before we get hit by a huge METEOR! Enjoy life while ya can!;)

23 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Personally, I'm more worried about the Kardashians.

who?

I once read a book about an old man and his grandson. They snuck off to the state fair and rode all the rides and ate everything in sight!!  When they got home that evening the old man became deathly ill.  The doctor was called and upon examination he declared that the old man would never see the dawn.

The next morning, the old man tottered down the stairs to breakfast looking weak and pale.  His family berated him for being so careless and for indulging so freely.

He looked at them and smiled.  He replied, "Live while you live and then die and be done with it!"

I kinda' adopted that attitude a number of years ago.  It sometimes gets me beat up, but I can say with some certainty and with a bigger portion of pride that I ain't missed much!!

19 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

"Live while you live and then die and be done with it!"

I can’t remember the Western this comes from but I have remembered these words since I saw it and it’s kind of a mantra for me.

”Get on with livin’ or get on with dyin’!”

Just when you think it couldn't get worse. :ph34r:

Some GPS receivers may malfunction on or after April 6

If you rely on GPS then make a note of 6 April 2019 in your calendar because it's the date that the GPS Week Rollover occurs, and it could cause some GPS receivers to malfunction.

GPS satellites have a little-known ‘Millennium Bug’ problem of their own.

12 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

He looked at them and smiled.  He replied, "Live while you live and then die and be done with it!"

As a kid I watched my dad come home from work and sit in his recliner until time to go to bed. I decided then that when I grew old I didn't want to look back on my life and say "man I wish I had done _______" . (fill in the blank as you wish) I wanted to look back and say " Damn that was fun". I've tried to live up to that and have done a lot of fun stuff. Now I'm trying to figure out how to play this game with all you good folks.

I'll go volunteer work at the children's camp when I can, I'll build stuff in my wood shop when I can, I'll go shooten when I can. The rest I just don't give a damm.

Well, if they all go off, I guess the sky will blow away, and not fall any further. 

This could cause a significant increase in the amount of toast in the world. 

The good news is that the CO2 will not be an issue. 

Oh wait, CO2 nourishes the trees that give off oxygen. 

Oh well, oxygen is so over-rated anyway. 

Archived