SASS Wire Forum

Az State Championship - BORDERTOWN

Too Tall Bob

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, 250 + rec’d already. Quicksand wants to know what’s the hold up?

My Fed Ex fee was close to my entry fee.  What ever happened to a stamp!!!!!!!:wacko:

But will the ap get there in time.  Paid over $25 for two day delivery with Fed Ex.  Did not want to take a chance.  It is worth it.  Great match.  Cannot wait!!!!!

6 minutes ago, LostVaquero said:

What poor Quicksand keel over?  That sweet gal is something else. 

Wish I could shoot as good and have the stamina she has.

A BIG THANKS to her.

This weekend, flowers and nice dinner out...Let her sleep in on Sunday....

Texas Lizard

Is that 250 envelopes or 250 applications, cause an envelope might have more than one person in it?

Mine was in the Prescott P.O. before noon on Sunday, just in case they had nothing to do and wanted to send out mail early LOL!

I forgot about the date and had to drive our apps down yesterday. The good news is that we beat the mailman! It would have been a sad occasion if we missed it.

4 hours ago, Go West said:

I forgot about the date and had to drive our apps down yesterday. The good news is that we beat the mailman! It would have been a sad occasion if we missed it.

Are you sure it was down and not up....

Texas Lizard

1 minute ago, Hells Comin said:

If your app wasn't delivered by Wednesday u might want to worry. 

Apps that come in after the alloted number of shooters has been initially met will be put on “the waiting list”! DO send in your app even if you think the match is full.  More often than not the folks on the waiting list will get in due to shooters dropping out for various reasons. Sooooo - send in that app!!

1 minute ago, Hells Comin said:

I didn't mean for people not to send there apps in. I've been on the waiting list before and got into the Match!!! 

Fun wasn’t it?(the waiting)

This is the only Match in the  world that people worry about getting in ! That's the reason so many shooters get their apps in the first day! Waiting is definitely worrisome so please send out Emails to the lucky shooters.  Lol

6 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

This is the only Match in the  world that people worry about getting in ! That's the reason so many shooters get their apps in the first day! Waiting is definitely worrisome so please send out Emails to the lucky shooters.  Lol

The registration folks will be doing just that!  It might be a little bit due to the volume of apps, but notice will be sent!

25 minutes ago, Too Tall Bob said:

The registration folks will be doing just that!  It might be a little bit due to the volume of apps, but notice will be sent!

Will be happy to wait...Once I here, polish them boots I need a good target to run over...

Texas Lizard

I remember that what you feed them..."Tastee Texas Lizards"

Sold out as of mid day Wednesday!

and so the wait list begins. Those of you whose apps are in will be receiving a confirmation letter before too long

Patience grasshopper. These things take time....

2 hours ago, Too Tall Bob said:

Patience grasshopper. These things take time....

Just jokin.

Everyone wants to know if they're in or on the wait list.

I'll find out when it's time

55 minutes ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

I'm making my first trip there this year and our stuff got their in time.  The price for FEDEX next day was worth every penny.

You do know that Arizona is on the side of the Mississippi River...Plan some extra time and see the history of the area...

Texas Lizard

Just did not want you to get lost....

Lizard,

Luckily, I'm traveling with another shooter who has attended many times.  We're driving and since I will be retired (U.S. history teacher) then,  I'm looking forward to "soaking in" as much as possible of a part of the country I have never visited.

Archived