SASS Wire Forum

73 uberti

Old Man Graybeard

Can anyone tell me a source for a plug to fill the hole for the lever lock when it is removed? Thank you in advance

2 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Can anyone tell me a source for a plug to fill the hole for the lever lock when it is removed? Thank you in advance

Shotgun Boogie sells one.

Thanks Caboose. I thought they did. Been looking over their website and haven't been able to find one. I thought I had seen one before...but I can't find it now.

9 minutes ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Thanks Caboose. I thought they did. Been looking over their website and haven't been able to find one. I thought I had seen one before...but I can't find it now.

What is the website please?

just do a google...or I guess any search... for Shotgun Boogie Gunworks

3 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

I couldn’t find it on his site now either. I would suggest emailing Boogie and asking if he still has them. Sometimes his responses are a tad slow if he is traveling.

I have three 73 rifles. The latest is a Cimmaron. The reason I want to take the lever lock off and plug the hole is this one has to have the catch turned sideways. Straight back I wouldn't worry about. This one catches turned either way...front or back. I don't like that little tab sticking out the side

17 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

just do a google...or I guess any search... for Shotgun Boogie Gunworks

Use DuckDuckGo as your search engine.  No tracking so you don't get popup adds shrinking the usable are of your screen.  They aren't big lefties like the people who run Google.  I removed Chrome from all my devices & set DuckDuckGo as Internet Explorer & Firefox home page.

Archived