SASS Wire Forum

ISO/WTB Ruger Ranch Rifle - Found One

a while back we stopped by a friends and they were out shooting a Ruger Ranch Rifle.  They offered to let my wife Cylinderella shoot it after she said it seemed a lot like the M-1 Carbine that she had shoot at the range.  She liked it and is now thinking about getting one.  She found a couple NIB in both 300 black out and 5.56/.223 for $720 at online retailers.  I told her that she might want to wait until I check on the wire since I have seen them listed  before she bought one from a retailer and she agreed.  So does anyone out there have a Ruger Ranch Rifle - Safe Queen they are thinking of parting with?  If so send me a PM with the price, some info about it and 1-2 pics and I will  show them to her.  She has a local FFL that she would go through if she agrees etc.

Thanks

Charlie

Funny how things change. Back in the early 90's when I bought my wife a Ranch rifle they were considerably less than an AR. Now the prices have reversed!

33 minutes ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

Funny how things change. Back in the early 90's when I bought my wife a Ranch rifle they were considerably less than an AR. Now the prices have reversed!

I can remember when they were $2-300.  I told her that if no-one here has a used one they wanted to part with, that we will get one of the new ones that she found on Grab A Gun.  I also suggested that since 5.56/.223 ammo was less expensive, that is what she should get especially since we have a boat load of it for the AR.  But either way I can't say to much about ammo cost considering what I paid for a 100 rounds ea of both 6.5x284  Norma & 28 Nosler.  

Charlie

Found One

Archived