SASS Wire Forum

WTB cowboy clothing

I may be able to help.   I have been medically retired from SASS shooting and have shirts, pants and vests.  All in great shape and in your size range.  If interested I will get a list together.  Will try for pictures but will help with that.  Not interested in  a lot of money just want to see the colthes be used by someone who knows what they are.

Probably 20 pieces total and not worn for four years.

Hillbilly Jim

8 hours ago, Hillbilly Jim said:

I may be able to help.   I have been medically retired from SASS shooting and have shirts, pants and vests.  All in great shape and in your size range.  If interested I will get a list together.  Will try for pictures but will help with that.  Not interested in  a lot of money just want to see the colthes be used by someone who knows what they are.

Hillbilly Jim

I am interested 

23 hours ago, Hillbilly Jim said:

Hillbilly Jim

if Bill is not interested, I am

On 3/9/2019 at 5:50 PM, Leon Spings Bill said:

I am interested 

On 3/9/2019 at 9:33 AM, Hillbilly Jim said:

Hillbilly Jim

Archived