SASS Wire Forum

SOLD:Custom made chaps 250.00 shipped more images added

Had these made one year ago by Michigan Rattler. i have never worn them. Paid 450.00 plus shipping for them. Sell for 250.00 shipped in USA. They are beautiful! I just realized I am not a chap wearing cowboy. See the pictures below as they will explain the dimensions. IF you have questions I will try to answer as best I can. I am 6'4" tall and around 250 lbs.

The small pocket on a pocket is for a knife.

29243021_10211477799651240_1151098130_o.jpg

28536823_10211310298743822_1763663498_n.jpg

IMG_0433.jpeg

IMG_0434.jpeg

IMG_0432.jpeg

IMG_0435.jpeg

IMG_0436.jpeg

HD

I have been looking at these trying to determine.   Do the leg buckles allow you to open the legs to put these on like batwing chaps or are the legs sewn closed like Shotgun chaps?

Thanks.

I think I'm too short for these!! I'm about 5'6", I think they'd be too long no?? :o

I've also lost weight and now I'm between a 36" and 38" waist! Is the waist 50"???? Did I read that correctly?

Rye yes, they would be a bit long for you. The waist would probably adjust down. They are sold pending confirmation from Asa Breckinridge. Thanks for your interest. See you in a couple weeks at Tusco.

11 minutes ago, Hillbilly Drifter said:

Rye yes, they would be a bit long for you. The waist would probably adjust down. They are sold pending confirmation from Asa Breckinridge. Thanks for your interest. See you in a couple weeks at Tusco.

;) I've been looking for some and these were the most reasonable and they're nice looking too! Oh well. hope the sale goes through!!

If it don't bring 'em to Tusco, they'll sell there!

Archived