SASS Wire Forum

WTB - Cowboy Suspenders

I’m a new member putting together my costume.  I’d like to find some suspenders with button holes for Wahmaker and similar pants.  I’m looking for chocolate brown, antique mahogany, or black.  Prefer leather.  I’m 6’3”.  Thanks!  Mountain Man Gramps, 118104

Mountain man,

welsome to the fire!  hange on for a great ride.  

I have 2 pairs of suspenders. one black, the other greenish.  PM me your address and I'll send them to you. 

Also have a pair of size 40 black Wammaker pants and a xl black vest.  if they will fit you I will send them as well. 

Mountain Man,

I have a leather pair as well as a tan elastic pair. Send me your info and I will send them to you.

JAX T

Oh and just so you know - it's an outfit not a costume :)   (but you can wear it on Halloween if you want to. ^_^^_^  and yes I know we have costume contests - just another area where we mess up -  Enjoy your time collecting yours. 

I shall remember "outfit"!  "Costume" implies we are just pretending to be cowboys...

I continue to be amazed how friendly and willing to help cowboys and cowgirls are.  A good gang to hang with.

36 minutes ago, Mountain Man Gramps said:

I shall remember "outfit"!  "Costume" implies we are just pretending to be cowboys...

I continue to be amazed how friendly and willing to help cowboys and cowgirls are.  A good gang to hang with.

“A good gang to hang with”????

aint that what Jake Spoon said!!!!

Marshall

I only have one extra pair, but its up to Mountain Man if he has enough.

Marshall,

Send me your info if you want the leather ones. I will still send the tan ones to Mountain Man.

Sorry Jax and Marshall,  I meant if I got duplicates.  I could use the leather if its brown or tan.  Otherwise, Marshall is welcome to them.

Archived