SASS Wire Forum

WTB - Frock Coat

Looking for a black frock coat, size L, or 42-44 ish.  It's been quite a while since I bought a suit, so I'm not real sure about the size.  I'm 6'1" and weigh 170 if that helps.

Black, dark grey, or brown.

Thanks y'all

I may have what you want. Pm me an email I’ll try to get some pics. 

If Hoss doesnt work out let me know. I have a Wah-maker frock coat and a Wah-maker gentlemans frock coat. both are black size 46R though. I think they may have shrank because I cant get them to button up now :huh:.  

Well, Ole Hoss might be losing it. I hunted all over for that coat, finally remembered I sold it to a local club member over 2 years ago!  

I have one also......Excellent condition, size XL, runs small......$125 and I get shipping or make me an offer.  dr3498@hotmail.com

This coat  is pending sale........

009.thumb.JPG.cda544551a42fa3b43a314bc65b5b0ba.JPG010.thumb.JPG.2febfe1dcaafabed01592d1da94b43c4.JPG

Hey Marshall Hangtree, to be clear, if you haven't already gotten a coat from  the first offers  or you just want the frock I asked the question on  I am waiting to make sure you're taken care of first before  I ask to buy anything.  Just let me  know 

IB

Howdy Iron Biscuit.  Sorry I didn't notice that you were waiting on me.  Thanks.  The coat that Hashknife has for sale will be way to big for me, so please feel free to contact him and set up a deal.

Thanks Sir.

Marshall: PM me your email I have an outfit you may like.  Coat with 2 matching vests and trousers to go with. Ill take and send pictures if your interested.  The coat is 100% worsted wool and the vests are also.  its all like new.  I purchased it at end of trail in Ca. 

Archived