SASS Wire Forum

What the...?

I rarely watch TV news, but I happened to have the CBS morning news on today. One of the presidential candidates was on the set and was given several minutes to pitch why folks should vote for her. At the front end of her spiel she declared, "My voting record is not me" and then continued with the normal blather.

What really bugs me is the media is so lazy that her statement wasn't challenged in any way. The CBS gal just sat there and nodded like a talk show host with a guest. I didn't have any expectation that it was going to be a Mike, Morley and Dan 60 minutes grilling, but how can they just let something like that drift by without comment?

CBS is so liberal that they let them get away with just about anything on there!

16 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

"My voting record is not me" 

So, she admits that she is manipulated by partisan party politics and those in charge of the party. Looking at it another way she admits that she is two-faced, speaks with forked tongue, she has no honor...

I could go on but I think I made my point. 

Who is this pillar of society?

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

So, she admits that she is manipulated by partisan party politics and those in charge of the party. Looking at it another way she admits that she is two-faced, speaks with forked tongue, she has no honor...

I could go on but I think I made my point. 

Who is this pillar of society?

Whiskey Business has the best guess so far. 

fauxahontas ?:D

19 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Kirsten Gillibrand. I was reluctant to name her because I didn't want to make this thread political. What she said is all too common amongst many of our elected "leaders".

My point was/is to comment on our lazy media who lets them get away with it.

Thanks.

The media is not lazy. They are actually very savvy. 

Archived