SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range Needs Your Survey

Rattlesnake Slim

If you were a Winter Range participant, a survey has been emailed to you. It bears repeating, every WR Board member reads every single survey. Some make us smile, some make us sad, and some make us go hmmmmm. But the reality is that most of the improvements in Winter Range have started as suggestions from our shooters. If for some reason you didn't get one, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

We hope your travels home have been pleasant and we hope to see you next year.

Help Winter Range become even a better match by responding to the survey, it only takes a couple of minutes to complete and the WR board reviews all of the information to plan for a great time for all in 2020.

Hope you had a great time this year, in spite of the weather, the match next year is a little later, Feb. 24-March 1, Ye Haw!

TB

Thanks to everyone who has answered and if you have not please do so we can include your ideas in discussion.

Mine was in the Spam Folder also.

You probably noticed that we added boardwalk to stages 11 and 12 this year as they use to be terrible when it rained.   That still needs to be improved but we keep working on it.  We have ordered dry weather for next year in any case so that shouldn't be a problem.:unsure:

We do appreciate your comments and as stated by others we all read them and try to make improvements every year.

Thanks

Hey folks, last chance for input to Winter Range, please fill out the survey that we sent you, we always want to make the match better each year!

TB

Already sent mine in but in a nutshell here is what it said

Winter Range is AWESOME!!!

If you have not attended it needs to be on your things to "MUST DO" list and if you have attended you already knew that!:D

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Thank Gateway, always nice to hear we are doing something right, we try to make it better each year!

TB

Archived