SASS Wire Forum

Ballad of Lefty Brown

Morning everyone, I realize this is a relatively new movie ( 2017) but has anyone seen the Ballad of Lefty Brown and was it worth watching?   The only movie store we had in town closed like most all the other movie shops everywhere so have I not been able to pick it up to watch! Thanks- SCJ

It was just a little bit slow but well done. I think it might be some of Bill Pullman's best acting ever.

There was a thread not long ago about the movie. I enjoyed it, some didn’t. Once you watch it report back with your favorite segment.

Just now, Yul Lose said:

There was a thread not long ago about the movie. I enjoyed it, some didn’t. Once you watch it report back with your favorite segment.

Are you thinking about the Ballad of Buster Scruggs? I don’t remember a Lefty Brown thread, but I miss some things.

4 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Are you thinking about the Ballad of Buster Scruggs? I don’t remember a Lefty Brown thread, but I miss some things.

Yep, I get my Ballads mixed up.

I enjoyed it. Not a slam bang action film but well done story.

Thumbs Up for Lefty

Thumbs Way Down for Buster

I gave up on Lefty Brown but I found Ballad of Buster Scruggs to be pretty entertaining except for the part with the guy with no arms and no legs.

5 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

I gave up on Lefty Brown but I found Ballad of Buster Scruggs to be pretty entertaining except for the part with the guy with no arms and no legs.

I agree. That was just plain weird.

Loved the one with the old codger and his pots and pans armor.

”PAN SHOT!” :lol:

Archived