Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lawdog Dago Dom

Shotgun shells for sale

Recommended Posts

Is Winchester going to offer that rebate on shotgun shells again? I haven't seen it yet.

 

Anyone else have good deals going on shotgun shells for CAS?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

Is Winchester going to offer that rebate on shotgun shells again? I haven't seen it yet.

 

Anyone else have good deals going on shotgun shells for CAS?

 

Thanks.

I believe Winchesters usually starts in May.  Not sure that it matters when you buy, just when you apply for rebate (max five cases per rebate period and per address).  Keep your receipt and the bar code from each box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

I believe Winchesters usually starts in May.  Not sure that it matters when you buy, just when you apply for rebate (max five cases per rebate period and per address).  Keep your receipt and the bar code from each box.

Last year you had to buy during the rebate period.    Somebody will post a link to the 2019 rebate (should there be one) and a retailer who will sell with free shipping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Last year you had to buy during the rebate period.    Somebody will post a link to the 2019 rebate (should there be one) and a retailer who will sell with free shipping.

E,

You could sure be right about the limitation on buying dates versus rebate.  I do think good CAS supply dealers who buy pallet loads will probably work with a shooter on dating invoices.  I have found Cowboy Shooters Supply and Goatneck to be of good sources to work with me.   Sure hoping for rebate soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are the rules from last year:

 

I was in Sportsmans Warehouse last year when they unloaded a pallet of AAs and got my fives cases in one purchase.

Capture2.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was worth it to me when they used to accept the barcode from a case. Now, they need the barcode from every box, which is a tremendous pain in the buttocks. I like to save the $2/box, but not worth it to me personally to do it to 5 cases worth. To each his own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Max Payne said:

It was worth it to me when they used to accept the barcode from a case. Now, they need the barcode from every box, which is a tremendous pain in the buttocks. I like to save the $2/box, but not worth it to me personally to do it to 5 cases worth. To each his own.

Hey Max..ya got to figure Winchester might factor that in to their rule of "per box".  Be nice to see them just go to case purchase only and allow bar code from the case box.  I  suspect most shooters buy at least a full case at a time during the rebate period anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Is Winchester going to offer that rebate on shotgun shells again? I haven't seen it yet.

Lawdog,your best source of information is Olin Industries ... Call Them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Max Payne said:

It was worth it to me when they used to accept the barcode from a case. Now, they need the barcode from every box, which is a tremendous pain in the buttocks. I like to save the $2/box, but not worth it to me personally to do it to 5 cases worth. To each his own.

Max, if you would skip a pratice session or two you would have time to cut the bar code off of the box.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I emailed the folks at Winchester/Olin, and got a reply back within an hour.

 

"At this time we have not announced any potential future rebates."

 

Only rebates they have now are for Turkey loads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent my barcode off the cases rather than the individual boxes and they still sent me my check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Max, if you would skip a pratice session or two you would have time to cut the bar code off of the box.:D

If I skip a session, you'll beat me even worse than you do already! I'm thinking about adding some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.