Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subdeacon Joe

Sharpe

Recommended Posts

Sean Bean. Love that guy!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the Sharpe books and TV series.

 

Its also the only show I know where Sean Bean survives to the end:rolleyes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Major Crimes said:

Its also the only show I know where Sean Bean survives to the end

 

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Major Crimes said:

Love the Sharpe books and TV series.

 

Its also the only show I know where Sean Bean survives to the end:rolleyes:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of our favourite series.

We have all the DVD's to watch as the mood strikes us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

One of our favourite series.

We have all the DVD's to watch as the mood strikes us.

 

I have a bunch on VHS.  Now, if I only had a VCR.....

 

Angus

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.