SASS Wire Forum

Just howdy!

Nubbins Colt #7802

I'm just sitting at my desk, minding my business, the day is closing and there is not much to do.  I haven't posted on the SASS Wire/Saloon/etc. in a very long time so I got inspired to say howdy.

That's about it.  Nothing special except I was missing y'all and had the time.  B)

***Nubbins Colt***

SASS #7802L

PS:

I have to laugh - I am not sure when the Wire updated, I see old posts of mine dating back to 2008, but the number of posts say 105.  A far cry from the 10,000 plus I had back in the day!   :D

Welcome back.

Nothing's changed here in the Saloon.:blink:

Same rowdy crowd. :P

5a2324a2bb665_SaloonBarFight-RESIZED.jpg.90fb05a59b8628e53f0568e110959b14.jpg

Tell your parole officer that we are NOT a terrorist organization!!  He might let you visit more often!!

Glad to have ya' back!!!!!

Well, thank y'all kindly!  Nice to "see" old friends!!!   :) 

It's been an interesting decade or so.  The major excitements (not including the jail escape - how did you know?) include several trips to Israel, several job changes (I'm semi-retired; it was too boring being retired and I still had a law license so I'm using it), playing an excessive amount of poker (assuming there is such a thing - to me, it's like shooting, there is never enough!), torn rotator cuff (oops, there goes the martial arts!), very arthritic knees (oops, there goes the "action" in shooting), and a LOVELY house fire last April.  Long story made short, I walked away, my dogs walked away, my pet snake did not, and I lost a lot of good stuff and it has been a major PITA.  The new house is underway; foundation will be poured as soon as it stops raining. 

What I did NOT lose was most of my guns.  They were protected by a safe or by being in a room that didn't burn, just to summarize.

And because I have not now nor will I ever lose my sense of humor and because this will interest this crowd - I had 1000 rounds of 9mm NATO ammunition sitting on a chair in my dining "area".  When they cooked off it sounded the 4th of July!  I laughed out loud when I realized what I was hearing.  :rolleyes::lol:

I don't think that the fire fighters were as tickled as I was.

And now we're up to date!  Happy to be here!  B)

***Nubbins*** 

Welcome back, we got coffee on and maybe a shot of sweetener.

Archived