SASS Wire Forum

Help, my page shrunk!!!

Rye Miles #13621

I had to sign in, which I never had to do before since I'm already signed in, and now the pages have shrunk! How do I get it bigger??:o

Thanks, I'll try it!

Just now, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Go to settings..to Zoom and reduce When the looking glass comes up press Reset

I have to do this alot

Imis

Hmm...when I go to settings, it's not responding!!! It's already shaded in..........no clicky worky!!:P

I had to sign in this morning also. They must have done some type of maintenance or reset last night. My page came up as normal though. Good luck Rye. Maybe re boot your puter

Just now, Hillbilly Drifter said:

I had to sign in this morning also. They must have done some type of maintenance or reset last night. My page came up as normal though. Good luck Rye. Maybe re boot your puter

Everything else is fine just this SASS site! It's not the 'puter, it's this forum!!

@Rye Miles #13621,

The forum appears smaller than normal and you are seeing this on your computer correct?

Try this quick solution to see if it works:

While the forum is on your screen - Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and press the number "0" and see if that increases the image size.

Let us know if that made any significant change to what you see.

2 minutes ago, Keystone, SASS # 47578 said:

Hold down the "Ctrl" key and use the wheel on the mouse to enlarge or reduce size.

Just now, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

@Rye Miles #13621,

The forum appears smaller than normal and you are seeing this on your computer correct?

While the forum is on your screen - Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and press the number "0" and see if that increases the image size.

Keystone:

925912409_GreatMindsThinkAlikeMEME.jpg.e74ed52ef6d92bd9540ecb1368713a95.jpg

6 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

@Rye Miles #13621,

Nope, doesn't work!!

9 minutes ago, Keystone, SASS # 47578 said:

Hold down the "Ctrl" key and use the wheel on the mouse to enlarge or reduce size.

That don't work either!

Just now, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Nope, doesn't work!!

@Rye Miles #13621,

Let's check something else.

Go to the bottom of the forum where you will find:

191861255_BottomofForumScreen.JPG.a05507ea822a9ef1d489463269da4d0e.JPG

Click on the drop down arrow for Theme:

232319749_ForumThemeDefaultoption.JPG.6077479854e4f0201dd66c2f974931eb.JPG

Which one of these has the check mark?

Just now, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

@Rye Miles #13621,

Let's check something else.

Go to the bottom of the forum where you will find:

191861255_BottomofForumScreen.JPG.a05507ea822a9ef1d489463269da4d0e.JPG

Click on the drop down arrow for Theme:

232319749_ForumThemeDefaultoption.JPG.6077479854e4f0201dd66c2f974931eb.JPG

Which one of these has the check mark?

Okay thanks for all the help but I have an I-Mac and I went up to VIEW in my bar and there was a ZOOM in- ZOOM out to click on. That did it!

Emergency over!!!  Thanks for all your tips!!;)

4 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Okay thanks for all the help but I have an I-Mac and I went up to VIEW in my bar and there was a ZOOM in- ZOOM out to click on. That did it!

Rye:

As a note, the steps that Keystone and I originally provided were quick keystroke methods that relate to going to VIEW in the toolbar.

Both of us were trying to provide the quickest route to take without a lengthy explanation. ;)

Apparently being an I-MAC operates differently. :blink:

I'm assuming it all can be explained by:

1193819192_HowanIMACisborn.JPG.3b55a111d2f94d9a7c5b0145b454eb51.JPG

The favicon is gone too.  I guess it was a pretty major software change.  For a few minutes I thought I'd been hacked with a redirect.  After making a few unsuccessful attempts to get back to the 'real sasswire', I decided if someone wanted to hack my wire account this bad they could have it. 

I had to re-sign in as well. 

For the past three months I have only used my iPhone to access the Wire for the most part. I don’t see any changes.

Just noticed one. Some of the social media selections at the bottom of the threads have disappeared. 

Those little icons for Faceplant, Twit-ter, Pinterest, etc. Or maybe they are the same and they just take up less room now..,

7 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Just noticed one. Some of the social media selections at the bottom of the threads have disappeared. 

Those little icons for Faceplant, Twit-ter, Pinterest, etc. Or maybe they are the same and they just take up less room now..,

Pat:

These?

1250014887_SocialMediaIcons.JPG.02f3c627c30279558486562191065387.JPG

2 hours ago, Hillbilly Drifter said:

Me to, on sign in.......

OLG

4 minutes ago, Grass Range said:

I had to sign in again. this happens too often. Also the printing is way too light instead of dark as it was. I do not understand what is wrong with the care and maintenance of this site. Can't we do better?

You probably need to switch your theme:

Capturex.PNG.fa2d3b769f84eb0d65886b2d067d87b7.PNG

SASS is using some of the best forum software there is, so don't complain too much.

3 hours ago, Hillbilly Drifter said:

Yet one more PITA with this site since the first of the year.

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I had to sign in, which I never had to do before since I'm already signed in, and now the pages have shrunk! How do I get it bigger??:o

For got to pay your membership bill...They fade you out slowly...

Texas Lizard

Mine is the same way...Had to put on different glasses to read it...

On 2/27/2019 at 8:03 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'm using an old MacBook Pro; depress the "command" key and adjust size with the "+" or "-" keys.

I just checked the "View" option and the "zoom in or out" function uses those keys.

Since this is the only thread to report problems, I'll pretend the powers what be are paying attention to it and put this here.  When I'm on page 2 of the saloon, I used to hit the back button to go back to page 1.  Now it keeps me on page 2.  If I hit the back button again, it takes me to the main forum listing.  So to get back to page 1, I have to click the 1 button and let it reload.  A reload is what I was trying to avoid by using the back button. 

My back button works again, yea. A while back if I clicked on "unread" content to get the list, I had to open in another window to avoid losing my spot on the list. Now once again I can click on a post and use the back button to get back to where I was in the list. Very nice, Thank you!

Yep, looks like new update or version of Invision software.  A couple of other forums have it now, too.  

Archived