Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rye Miles #13621

Help, my page shrunk!!!

Recommended Posts

I had to sign in, which I never had to do before since I'm already signed in, and now the pages have shrunk! How do I get it bigger??:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to settings..to Zoom and reduce When the looking glass comes up press Reset

 

I have to do this alot

Imis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, I'll try it!

Just now, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Go to settings..to Zoom and reduce When the looking glass comes up press Reset

 

I have to do this alot

Imis

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm...when I go to settings, it's not responding!!! It's already shaded in..........no clicky worky!!:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to sign in this morning also. They must have done some type of maintenance or reset last night. My page came up as normal though. Good luck Rye. Maybe re boot your puter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hillbilly Drifter said:

I had to sign in this morning also. They must have done some type of maintenance or reset last night. My page came up as normal though. Good luck Rye. Maybe re boot your puter

Everything else is fine just this SASS site! It's not the 'puter, it's this forum!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold down the "Ctrl" key and use the wheel on the mouse to enlarge or reduce size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rye Miles #13621,

      The forum appears smaller than normal and you are seeing this on your computer correct?

      Try this quick solution to see if it works:

      While the forum is on your screen - Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and press the number "0" and see if that increases the image size.

      Let us know if that made any significant change to what you see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Keystone, SASS # 47578 said:

Hold down the "Ctrl" key and use the wheel on the mouse to enlarge or reduce size.

 

Just now, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

@Rye Miles #13621,

      The forum appears smaller than normal and you are seeing this on your computer correct?

      Try this quick solution to see if it works:

      While the forum is on your screen - Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and press the number "0" and see if that increases the image size.

      Let us know if that made any significant change to what you see.

 

Keystone:

        925912409_GreatMindsThinkAlikeMEME.jpg.e74ed52ef6d92bd9540ecb1368713a95.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

@Rye Miles #13621,

      The forum appears smaller than normal and you are seeing this on your computer correct?

      Try this quick solution to see if it works:

      While the forum is on your screen - Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and press the number "0" and see if that increases the image size.

      Let us know if that made any significant change to what you see.

Nope, doesn't work!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Keystone, SASS # 47578 said:

Hold down the "Ctrl" key and use the wheel on the mouse to enlarge or reduce size.

That don't work either!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Nope, doesn't work!!

 

@Rye Miles #13621,

     Let's check something else.

    Go to the bottom of the forum where you will find:

     191861255_BottomofForumScreen.JPG.a05507ea822a9ef1d489463269da4d0e.JPG

     Click on the drop down arrow for Theme:

     232319749_ForumThemeDefaultoption.JPG.6077479854e4f0201dd66c2f974931eb.JPG

     Which one of these has the check mark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

 

@Rye Miles #13621,

     Let's check something else.

    Go to the bottom of the forum where you will find:

     191861255_BottomofForumScreen.JPG.a05507ea822a9ef1d489463269da4d0e.JPG

     Click on the drop down arrow for Theme:

     232319749_ForumThemeDefaultoption.JPG.6077479854e4f0201dd66c2f974931eb.JPG

     Which one of these has the check mark?

Okay thanks for all the help but I have an I-Mac and I went up to VIEW in my bar and there was a ZOOM in- ZOOM out to click on. That did it!

Emergency over!!!  Thanks for all your tips!!;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Okay thanks for all the help but I have an I-Mac and I went up to VIEW in my bar and there was a ZOOM in- ZOOM out to click on. That did it!

Emergency over!!!  Thanks for all your tips!!;)

 

 

Rye:

      As a note, the steps that Keystone and I originally provided were quick keystroke methods that relate to going to VIEW in the toolbar.

      Both of us were trying to provide the quickest route to take without a lengthy explanation. ;)

      Apparently being an I-MAC operates differently. :blink:

      I'm assuming it all can be explained by:

 

       1193819192_HowanIMACisborn.JPG.3b55a111d2f94d9a7c5b0145b454eb51.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The favicon is gone too.  I guess it was a pretty major software change.  For a few minutes I thought I'd been hacked with a redirect.  After making a few unsuccessful attempts to get back to the 'real sasswire', I decided if someone wanted to hack my wire account this bad they could have it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to re-sign in as well. 

 

For the past three months I have only used my iPhone to access the Wire for the most part. I don’t see any changes.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed one. Some of the social media selections at the bottom of the threads have disappeared. 

 

Those little icons for Faceplant, Twit-ter, Pinterest, etc. Or maybe they are the same and they just take up less room now..,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Just noticed one. Some of the social media selections at the bottom of the threads have disappeared. 

 

Those little icons for Faceplant, Twit-ter, Pinterest, etc. Or maybe they are the same and they just take up less room now..,

 

Pat:

    These?

    1250014887_SocialMediaIcons.JPG.02f3c627c30279558486562191065387.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

 

Pat:

    These?

    1250014887_SocialMediaIcons.JPG.02f3c627c30279558486562191065387.JPG

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hillbilly Drifter said:

I had to sign in this morning also. They must have done some type of maintenance or reset last night. My page came up as normal though. Good luck Rye. Maybe re boot your puter

Me to, on sign in.......

OLG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to sign in again. this happens too often. Also the printing is way too light instead of dark as it was. I do not understand what is wrong with the care and maintenance of this site. Can't we do better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grass Range said:

I had to sign in again. this happens too often. Also the printing is way too light instead of dark as it was. I do not understand what is wrong with the care and maintenance of this site. Can't we do better?

 

You probably need to switch your theme:

Capturex.PNG.fa2d3b769f84eb0d65886b2d067d87b7.PNG

 

 

SASS is using some of the best forum software there is, so don't complain too much.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hillbilly Drifter said:

I had to sign in this morning also. They must have done some type of maintenance or reset last night. My page came up as normal though. Good luck Rye. Maybe re boot your puter

Yet one more PITA with this site since the first of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I had to sign in, which I never had to do before since I'm already signed in, and now the pages have shrunk! How do I get it bigger??:o

For got to pay your membership bill...They fade you out slowly...

 

Texas Lizard

 

 

Mine is the same way...Had to put on different glasses to read it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to log-in, but all else seems to be the same--------------so far;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

I figured I was getting put on another time out for being mean.

You?

 

Mean?

 

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 8:03 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Okay thanks for all the help but I have an I-Mac and I went up to VIEW in my bar and there was a ZOOM in- ZOOM out to click on. That did it!

Emergency over!!!  Thanks for all your tips!!;)

 

 

I'm using an old MacBook Pro; depress the "command" key and adjust size with the "+" or "-" keys.

 

 I just checked the "View" option and the "zoom in or out" function uses those keys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since this is the only thread to report problems, I'll pretend the powers what be are paying attention to it and put this here.  When I'm on page 2 of the saloon, I used to hit the back button to go back to page 1.  Now it keeps me on page 2.  If I hit the back button again, it takes me to the main forum listing.  So to get back to page 1, I have to click the 1 button and let it reload.  A reload is what I was trying to avoid by using the back button. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My back button works again, yea. A while back if I clicked on "unread" content to get the list, I had to open in another window to avoid losing my spot on the list. Now once again I can click on a post and use the back button to get back to where I was in the list. Very nice, Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, looks like new update or version of Invision software.  A couple of other forums have it now, too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.