SASS Wire Forum

Help, new shooter looking for an alias...

Fireball #7709 Life

So, I'm helping a young man get set up to shoot and he's just not been able to come up with an alias on his own.  I'm not much good at coming up with stuff like this either.  I get that shooting a couple times he'll likely be "given" one, but he'd like to start with something, so I thought I'd ask here.  Some of the ideas I've seen folks on the Wire come up with are (almost!LOL) brilliant sometimes.  So, young man in his early 20's.  He's a gearhead, works on cars and likes them fast.(and usually small)  Rides motorcycle(Harley).  Likes his computer games and is a pretty good artist.  He's gunning to shoot gunfighter with some Sheriff model rugers and has been doing real well on the home range here.  He just changed jobs from delivering Budweiser products to team driving semis, which may impact when I get him to his first shoot.  In the mean time, whatcha' all got for suggestions.  Be nice now...  :P

Read some Old West history and come up with a Real historic person.

Sgt. J.T. "Rye" Miles.....Arizona Ranger, Sheriff, Constable, Texas cowboy

Spud Nut,,, Broken Fingers ,,,,,,, Ride's a Lie ,,,,,  No Shaft ........ Hardly Knew Him ,,,,,, Suddenly Dead ,,,,, Skunk herder ,,,,,Fast Hand Bud ,,,, Big Loop ,,,,,,,   Beans.....

Jabez Cowboy

Clankin' Hammer

Tripp Hammer

Geardrive

Freight Hauler

My old alias Hoss Hungright is still available, just sayin.

Head Eagle Harry -_-

Frustrating Eight :wub:

The Star Grit Fungi :blink:

15 hours ago, Fireball #7709 Life said:

So, I'm helping a young man get set up to shoot and he's just not been able to come up with an alias on his own.  I'm not much good at coming up with stuff like this either.  I get that shooting a couple times he'll likely be "given" one, but he'd like to start with something, so I thought I'd ask here.  Some of the ideas I've seen folks on the Wire come up with are (almost!LOL) brilliant sometimes.  So, young man in his early 20's.  He's a gearhead, works on cars and likes them fast.(and usually small)  Rides motorcycle(Harley).  Likes his computer games and is a pretty good artist.  He's gunning to shoot gunfighter with some Sheriff model rugers and has been doing real well on the home range here.  He just changed jobs from delivering Budweiser products to team driving semis, which may impact when I get him to his first shoot.  In the mean time, whatcha' all got for suggestions.  Be nice now...  :P

@Fireball #7709 Life,

Please be sure to post here once he has decided on an Alias.

Remember that you can check to make sure an Alias has not already been taken by going to the SASS HOME PAGE:

1378292350_HomePageToolBar.JPG.281d45074bdebf9a4457862d5ca62b9d.JPG

Click on Membership:

382892344_AliasLookup.JPG.8a29c6f56ce921d408236c84e08ffb7a.JPG

Click on Alias Look Up:

432321727_AliasLookupSearch.JPG.923d24b5673c159cb0f671b732964f01.JPG

Enter possible ALIAS.        

Hot Rod Lincoln. 

Next Shooter (if he wants to encourage the folks at the club to hurry and bequeath a name upon him)

Ten Fingers (He needs to be extra careful to never lose a finger if he picks this one, or he'll look like a fool)

Ten Toes (little more leeway with this one as even if he loses a toe no one will know unless he tells them)

Blind Justice (because of the sheriff's models)

Hardly Everrun

Dudley Doright (cause dudley rides a big ole harley and has a mustang GT)

Funfighter

What games does he play?  He could just pick the big bad boss from his favorite game. 

5 minutes ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

Next Shooter (if he wants to encourage the folks at the club to hurry and bequeath a name upon him)  I like this one, talk about some fun!LOL

What games does he play?  He could just pick the big bad boss from his favorite game.  I'll find out.

He's started his new job and is on the road now, so i haven't heard back from him(forwarding the suggestions to him).  I'll definitely update if he picks something.  Thanks and keep 'em coming!

Then there is "Shooter Ready". :blink:

Stage scenario:

Shooter approaches the firing line. 

As he/she prepares to be ready to shoot, TO yells "Shooter Ready"

Shooter replies "Yes" to hearing their Alias being called, even though they are not ready.

Timer starts! :o

Shooter is unprepared. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived