SASS Wire Forum

Thanks to everyone who makes Winter Range so special.

Kirk James

A special thanks to everyone for making Winter Range an incredible event.  For all those who are leaving a special thank you for your years of work.  For those new, we appreciate everything you do.   When one arrives on site, you can see the countless hours of work to make this happen.  The organization is second to none.  Thank you everyone and we will look forward to next year.  Hail yes!!!!

I went to Winter Range for the first time this past week. I can truly say "I've seen the Elephant !" It was a genuine wonderment. The effort involved in putting on this event cannot be described adequately. The stages, the facades the vendors, the people -  absolutely first cabin !

This was my first Winter Range also. Even with the weather I thought it was GREAT!!!!! Can't wait to go again!! Thanks to all of the workers who made it happen!!!

image.png.84484a5319d60a67adec2aa4b7276b1f.png

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:48 PM, Kirk James said:

A special thanks to everyone for making Winter Range an incredible event.  For all those who are leaving a special thank you for your years of work.  For those new, we appreciate everything you do.   When one arrives on site, you can see the countless hours of work to make this happen.  The organization is second to none.  Thank you everyone and we will look forward to next year.  Hail yes!!!!

I have to agree with Kirk James on this 100%.

In all of the years shooting & missing only a few Winter Range these folks involved have excelled in every aspect.

This year was a year that was very disappointing to me as I had to cancel out  after I shot my first stage due to my COPD kicking my butt and could not continue to finish. Hopefully will be able to try again in 2020.

Thanks to all for your dedication.

Jackrabbit Joe #414

4 hours ago, Jackrabbit Joe #414 said:

I have to agree with Kirk James on this 100%.

In all of the years shooting & missing only a few Winter Range these folks involved have excelled in every aspect.

This year was a year that was very disappointing to me as I had to cancel out  after I shot my first stage due to my COPD kicking my butt and could not continue to finish. Hopefully will be able to try again in 2020.

Thanks to all for your dedication.

Jackrabbit Joe #414

Gotta sympathize with ya Jackrabbit - I got to the last stage on day 2, shot the pistols & cried "No Mas". Had to take 16 misses on that one. Fortunately I was able to recover enough to complete the last day's shoot. Same problem.

Yo-De-O Rattlesnake Slim; Thanks for the words pilgrim. I'll pass it on to the Puppy.

JRJ

2 hours ago, Yusta B. said:

Gotta sympathize with ya Jackrabbit - I got to the last stage on day 2, shot the pistols & cried "No Mas". Had to take 16 misses on that one. Fortunately I was able to recover enough to complete the last day's shoot. Same problem.

Yusta B.;  Life is a big ole Bear at times.  Always come back saying though (There's always next year)

JRJ

56 minutes ago, Jackrabbit Joe #414 said:

Yusta B.;  Life is a big ole Bear at times.  Always come back saying though (There's always next year)

JRJ

You two are just two who set an example to us who have the fear of COPD or other health obstacles keeping us from enjoying this sport we love. Thanks.

Archived