SASS Wire Forum

Pics of WR Winners

Marshal Hangtree

Can we get any pics of the Winter Range winners for each category?  It would be great to be able to put a face with the alias for all of us who couldn't make it to the match.

Thanks y'all

Just wish that the names were supplied or labeled to each picture. :(

Come to Tusco on Saturday & ya can meet & shoot with 2 of 'em, Stone Creek Drifter & Cheyenne Culpepper

--Dawg

tuscologo.jpg

On 2/26/2019 at 4:29 PM, Marshal Hangtree said:

And without Mr. Quigley's logo everywhere.

It's called a watermark and it's done to induce the purchasing of the photos rather than the pirating...just for informational purposes. Not accusing anyone of anything. I find the necessity for this as annoying as the copious watermarks. 

7 minutes ago, Carolina Gunslinger said:

It's called a watermark and it's done to induce the purchasing of the photos rather than the pirating...

Mr. Quigley works tirelessly throughout the entire Winter Range event and is definitely entitled to fair compensation for his work. He takes beautiful pictures and is a valued official Winter Range vendor.

7 minutes ago, Carolina Gunslinger said:

Don't quote my post like I'm saying something wrong. Your issue is with another guy, but as always I'm your Huckleberry if you want to continue with your falsely laid righteous proclamations.

I'm sorry, I had no idea that quoting a post implied any argument, disagreement, or accusations, falsely laid or otherwise.

18 hours ago, Carolina Gunslinger said:

It's called a watermark and it's done to induce the purchasing of the photos rather than the pirating...

Evidently my remark did not come across the way I intended it.  I meant no offense to Mr. Quigley.  I wholeheartedly agree with him affixing his watermark to digital pictures online.  They are his intellectual property and no one should attempt to copy his work illegitimately.  I get it.

My comment was intended to relay my desire to be able to put a face with the names of the recent champions.  Unfortunately, the pictures on Mr. Quigley's website have no names attached, and his watermark covers many faces on a lot of the pictures, so I really couldn't tell much about the shooters in the pics.  That's all.  For some reason we can't seem to get pics uploaded to the wire of the recent winners.  Oh well.

Archived