SASS Wire Forum

National Senior Duelist Champion ------Grazer

Yankee, SASS #266

Congratulations to a great shooter (Duelist and Gunfighter).

Well, Hawley and I made it back home safe and sound Monday night only to have the power go out until 9 this morning, but all is well now. We are well acclimated to the cold having survived the AZ winter of 2019.

I want to thank all of my pards that have been so kind to take the time to congratulate me for my good fortune. I am blessed to be able to compete in this sport and thankful for all of the friendships that have been born from it.  This is the very reason Hawley McCoy and I have come to love the game.  Thank you all for your kind words and friendships!

Congratulations all the competitors & friends for their individual achievements & successes at WR this year. What a challenging shoot and outstanding job done by the entire staff and crew of WR! Thank you for all you do for all of us.

Sincerely,

Grazer

Congrats to my friend Grazer from pack in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. Fine individual and competitor. Perhaps next year he will shoot in the gunfighter class and let the rest of Senior Duelists move up a place in the standing. :blink:

TB

Archived