SASS Wire Forum

CVA Bowie, Price drop

Sarge

I have three items I no longer have use for.  All prices include shipping to a United States address.  If you are interested in an item, and are outside the US, please contact me and we can discuss it.  First I'll take it gets it.

1.  CVA Bowie.  7" blade.  The left side of the blade is marked "Italy" and "CVA" inside a circle.  $35

2.  Moose Moulds "Christmas Tree" double mold for 54 caliber.  Marked "Moose 544-480." This mold is for the paper cartridge .54 caliber.  Also known as a "Ringtail Mould."  NOTE:  Does not include handles.  $80 SPF

3  Kirkpatrick/Evil Roy double strong side holsters.  Comes with two Evil Roy Strong side Holsters, two .44/.45 6 round sliders and a Kirkpatrick belt marked 38 C.  The sliders and belt are marked Kirkpatrick leather Laredo, Texas.  The holsters are unmarked, but after talking with Evil Roy I believe these to be genuine Evil Roy Holsters.  Holsters are for 5 1/2 inch barrels. (Firearm not included)  $225 SPF

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

No, No Damage.  I only used it one time and used Moose's own lube on the mold.  Gun was sold shortly thereafter.  

Archived