SASS Wire Forum

Saturday at Winter Range

Swiss Kid, SASS #54030

39 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Thanks for the pics! Looks great there!;)

If only  the weather had cooperated .  The Sun was two days late in coming. Maybe next year.Thanks to everyone who worked so long and hard    I hope to shoot Winter Range next year  CATLOW 

35 minutes ago, Catlow4697 said:

If only  the weather had cooperated .  The Sun was two days late in coming. Maybe next year.Thanks to everyone who worked so long and hard    I hope to shoot Winter Range next year  CATLOW 

How'd ya do?? Did you shoot clean??

Clean match and I won overall. Oh wait a minute that was in my dreams. No I didn't shoot this year as my feet hurt after a one day shoot .

I did have a clean run in venders row  No misses No procedurals but I did have a wallet D Q.  More pretty things to buy.

I smoked a credit card . Leather ,gun parts, brass ,primers and firearms and etc all found a new home CATLOW 

9 minutes ago, Catlow4697 said:

Clean match and I won overall. Oh wait a minute that was in my dreams. No I didn't shoot this year as my feet hurt after a one day shoot .

I did have a clean run in venders row  No misses No procedurals but I did have a wallet D Q.  More pretty things to buy.

I smoked a credit card . Leather ,gun parts, brass ,primers and firearms and etc all found a new home CATLOW 

:lol:

2 hours ago, Catlow4697 said:

You sure you're not a distant cousin to Shortcake?

That sounds like her scorecard.:D

There are no strangers, just vendors she hasn't met.

4 hours ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

You sure you're not a distant cousin to Shortcake?

That sounds like her scorecard.:D

There are no strangers, just vendors she hasn't met.

I can see why you can't say "No" when she flashes that smile!

Archived