SASS Wire Forum

RV parks north of Las Vegas on I-15 & 93?

Captain Call

Hello! We are headed home from Winter Range to Idaho and would like to stay at a RV park on the North side of Las Vegas on I-15 & 93 Sunday night. Any ideas?

Thanks you,

Captain Call

Can’t think of any parks in that area.

A good option is Sam’s Town which is off the 95 at Flamingo. 

Only a a couple of miles from Flamingo exit and relatively easy on and off.

Good luck.

NN

Google show this is the only RV park fits your criteria. The Hitchin' Post RV Park and Saloon Never been there but it is the only one according to google unless you are Active Duty or a Military Retiree. If you are then then this would be the place to stay. Desert Eagle RV Park

There are several RV parks in Mesquite NV that is about 70 miles north of LV. And another 35 miles from Mesquite in Saint George, Utah there are several within the area.

Ned

16 hours ago, Captain Call said:

Hello! We are headed home from Winter Range to Idaho and would like to stay at a RV park on the North side of Las Vegas on I-15 & 93 Sunday night. Any ideas?

Thanks you,

Captain Call

If you're simply looking for a safe place to pull off for one night, swing into the industrial park at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I have friends with a shop there and we've spent many a night in the parking lot. Otherwise, you're driving up 15 to 168 and then NW of Moapa to find a park. Then you're headed to Ely before you see anything else. As stated earlier, a nice night at the Oasis is worth stopping earlier, you're only saving about 45-60 minutes of driving. Good luck.

Archived