SASS Wire Forum

This allowed at school?

Alpo

In this day and age of drawing pictures of a gun gets you in trouble, or biting a Pop-Tart into an L shape gets you in trouble, or pointing your finger at someone like it's a gun will get you in trouble, do you suppose you could play with green army men in elementary school? You know, since they all have guns.

Years ago at my daughter’s middle school I was in the office waiting for my daughter so I could take her to a doctors appointment. This @&$clown comes into the office and complains to the clerk “There’s a white Ford truck in the parking lot and it has some offensive bumper stickers and it has an NRA sticker in the back window.”

Before the clerk could respond I asked the limp-wristed pansy if he had a problem with me exercising my first amendment rights to promote my second amendment rights? He bolted like a scalded cat.

I can imagine what would happen today. That was 20 years ago.

8 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Years ago at my daughter’s middle school I was in the office waiting for my daughter so I could take her to a doctors appointment. This @&$clown comes into the office and complains to the clerk “There’s a white Ford truck in the parking lot and it has some offensive bumper stickers and it has an NRA sticker in the back window.”

Before the clerk could respond I asked the limp-wristed pansy if he had a problem with me exercising my first amendment rights to promote my second amendment rights? He bolted like a scalded cat.

Pat:

I have seen my share of those too! :angry:

153184173_FraidyCat.JPG.b4588fe53fe1b09b239338ba4bf47d9c.JPG

Along with candy goodies, I shoot Army Men into the crowd during our Independence Day parade every year, I hope the kids take em to school. It wouldn't be a big deal in this farming commuity. :D

7-4-15h (1024x777).jpg

July 4 2017.JPG

When I was in high school back in the 80's I was allowed to make a new stock for my 10/22 in woodworking class. Got an A+ for it too.

Unfortunately nowadays if your family name is Gunn, Colt, or Winchester your kid won't even be allowed in school until it gets legally changed.

33 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Gotta love that kid in the passenger seat. Is your parade in Cortez?

No. It’s in Dove Creek, in conjunction with the annual Pick & Hoe festival. Great small town fun! B)

Pick & Hoe

Yes, you would be in trouble. 1st) Racist because the figure is green. 2nd) A gun 3rd) Being Army it would offend someone 4th) sign of war 5th) Symbolizes death 6th) Probably a white male with the figure 7th) Symbolizes the 2nd Amendment 8th) Figure in possession of an illegal weapon 9th) Figure probably has 2 arms, 2 legs, all fingers and toes. 10th) Figure has cloths on 11th) Figure represents some sort of religious statement 12th) Figure makes small people feel bad 13th) Figure makes tall people feel bad. I will quit now, but you get it, I could go on and on and on and on and on........

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:47 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You would be SWATted. They would call SWAT on you.

That is what would happen.

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:51 PM, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Unfortunately nowadays if your family name is Gunn, Colt, or Winchester your kid won't even be allowed in school until it gets legally changed.

And the Band Director would get fired if he had the band play the "Peter Gunn" theme.  (I know, I'm showing my age)

1 hour ago, punxsutawneypete said:

And the Band Director would get fired if he had the band play the "Peter Gunn" theme.  (I know, I'm showing my age)

Mary Tyler Moore's legs! :wub::wub:

37 minutes ago, Alpo said:

In Capris?

Always a skirt if I recall correctly.

Archived