SASS Wire Forum

***SPF***Very Nice IAC 12 ga. Model 87 Lever Shotgun***SPF***

Oregonian

I have a really nice early (S/N 05 01049) Norinco lever action Model 1887 clone.  It is in great shape and appears to have seen very little use.  The action is smooth and solid and the bore is bright and shiny.  It has not had the drop two modification, and I cannot speak for any other action work, but it looks untouched to me.  The wood is really nice, with just minor marks here and there- no cracks, chips, gouges.  The metal is also very nice- with some rub marks on the left side of the action and a small finish blemish on the top of the barrel about 2" back from the barrel band.  The screw heads are clean and not bubba'd.  I have tried to depict the flaws in the photos.  Overall, a really nice, clean, unmolested early IAC Model 87.  If you are looking to put one of these in your safe, I don't think you can go wrong with this one.  I am asking $585 and I will ship it insured anywhere in the lower 48 states for $35.  I am open to Alaska and Hawaii, but the buyer must pay the shipping difference.  I would prefer USPS Money Order, but we can discuss payment options

20190220_103044.jpg

20190220_105204.jpg

20190220_103230 (1).jpg

20190220_103321.jpg

20190220_103354.jpg

20190220_103448.jpg

20190220_103456.jpg

20190220_103435.jpg

20190220_105918.jpg

1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

No PayPal on Firearms

What PP doesn't know wont hert them!

Just now, Nickel City Dude said:

What PP doesn't know wont hert them!

I don't disagree, but we don't need to advertise that here either; no telling what anti-gunners are watching. If y'all want to do that via PM or email, have at it.

Free bump for Oregonian.

If pp finds out they freeze both accounts for 90 days. You’ll spend hours on the phone pleading with 5 different people trying to get your money out and then close your account. 

All some buyer has to say is he didn’t get his gun or something else and bam the jig is up. 

I believe alot of our members are unaware of the dark side that PP has. I've had an account with them for over 10 years now and would be lost without it. 

I agree that we don't need any one yelling from the mountain top and just remember the old saying from the WW11 era, loose lips,sink ships.

The ad said nothing at all about pay pal - that all got started by someone other than the seller

This guy is trying to sell his shotgun - but his post seems to have been hijacked by pay pal issues - posts get hijacked a lot 

good luck to this seller

over and out 

Archived