Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Father Kit Cool Gun Garth

Expected to get below 30 degrees here in Florida!

Recommended Posts

Did I forget to mention that's in Celsius !:P

Should get to 84 degrees Fahrenheit today. :)

 

1605837615_Bikinimowinglawn.JPG.08200f91e41ab357f9a6eed945c7b9c7.JPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She should be wearing hearing protection and safety toe shoes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DocWard said:

She should be wearing hearing protection and safety toe shoes.

Ear plugs and safety stilettos. She’s all set...but wait. Don’t they recommend long pants, long sleeve shirts and eye protection as well?

 

There, that’s better:

 

lawnmowersafety.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's good news.  We'll be headed your way in a couple of weeks.  I'm getting real tired of this cold rain in North Jawja.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe we'll get a shot from Utah Bob's window. :lol:

No herd this time, just one dear. :blush:

 

1795910731_Bikinimowinginsnow.JPG.8c3985e44b2df18d21399edfeba2a77a.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Maybe we'll get a shot from Utah Bob's window. :lol:

No herd this time, just one dear. :blush:

 

1795910731_Bikinimowinginsnow.JPG.8c3985e44b2df18d21399edfeba2a77a.JPG

 

OH!

A Canadian Girl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all the bad things about winter, some of the few good things are no bugs and no having to %$@&'n weed-whack or mow the lawn every weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

For all the bad things about winter, some of the few good things are no bugs and no having to %$@&'n weed-whack or mow the lawn every weekend.

 

Sixgun,

      I think I'll stick with grass in the winter. ;)

      224720714_Snowblowerindeepsnow.thumb.jpg.42389480356d06dc92329e5f473ae2be.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in the Tallahassee area back in 85 and it got down to 17°. With 70% humidity.

It was uncomfortable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Ear plugs and safety stilettos. She’s all set...but wait. Don’t they recommend long pants, long sleeve shirts and eye protection as well?

 

There, that’s better:

 

lawnmowersafety.jpg

 

 

You are an evil evil man.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My eldest son is in Florida. He says the sledding, skiing and iceboating sucks.

 

I LOVE IDAHO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.