SASS Wire Forum

Anyone here own a Ruger SR9 or Security 9? I have a free magazine for you.

Pat Riot

Pat, I haven't owned either one, but a friend of mine had one of the first run SR9's back around 2006 or so.  He was a young kid (20's) who rarely ever cleaned his Ruger and generally punished the poor gun with his harsh treatment of it.  I watched him run over 1500 rounds through it at a training session one weekend, and I was most impressed with his SR9.  No matter how he pushed it through its paces, the little Ruger never puked or sputtered.  The only malf he had was the base plate on one of his magazines popped off during one of the drills.  He popped the plate back on the mag and kept going all day.  I'm a believer in the quality and durability of the SR9.

Sorry, but I have no experience with the Security 9.

Pat, I have a SR9c, the compact version, It's a great carry pistol. It has become my EDC over my 1911 & Browning HiPower. I don't think you'll be disapionted if you bring one home.

36 minutes ago, Major E A Sterner #12916 said:

Pat, I have a SR9c, the compact version, It's a great carry pistol. It has become my EDC over my 1911 & Browning HiPower. I don't think you'll be disapionted if you bring one home.

Thank you Major. Sending you a PM.

3 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

You ain't gonna find that Ruger in PRK. -_-

That said-They are nice, and built like a Ruger is.

OLG

Yeah, I know. I have a magazine for one. Looking to give it to someone that has one of those pistols.

THIS IS THE POST BELOW:

I bought a Ruger PC Carbine a while back. Very cool little rifle, by the way.

It came with one 17 round magazine that I cannot use as I set the Carbine up for Glock mags and I don’t own a Ruger SR9 or a Security 9.

I figured if someone wanted it I would just mail it to them free of charge. I guess I should have just posted that in the first place. I didn’t want to post it then have 3 or 20 pards wanting it then I would have a dilemma.

Anyway, first one that says “I want it” gets it. Say “I want it” here and PM me an address to send it to. Simple. :D

Archived