SASS Wire Forum

Browning BSS 12 ga Race ready Final price SPF

I am selling my back up browning. It is a 12 ga with a total barrel length of 23 inches. It has screw in chokes (remchoke system), the chambers are polished. the chamber end is beveled and the forcing cones have been lengthened. After all of this works was done the wood was stripped and an oil finish applied, the metal was blued and even the gold trigger plated in the original gold finish.. The butt has a soft rubber recoil pad fitted and tapered to allow for a quick placement on the shoulder. The auto safety is converted to manual placement. The gun has a barrel selector within the trigger guard. Truly a great looking shotgun but I never use it and it is time it founds a new home.1200.00 plus shipping.

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

Patagonia Pete

The length of pull is the same as the original configuration. If I recall correctly the original gun had  a hard plastic butt plate. The Stock was cut to the thickness of the recoil pad. At one time I had also thought that with the screw in chokes I would use the gun for bird hunting. Never got around to that.

• 1 month later...

Archived