SASS Wire Forum

Smith & Wesson .32 vest pocket top break DA revolver

Ripple

Smith and Wesson 32 SA / Double Action Revolver.  Overall, Antique Excellent Condition with >90% original nickel plating remaining (some would rate it higher percentage) with some freckling on the right side of the frame.  Nice original blue on the trigger guard and latch.  Strong case colors on the trigger and hammer.  Original checkered hard rubber grips are perfect.  There are six patent dates on the barrel from Jan 24th 68 through Jan 3 1882.

Antique - pre 1898.  No FFL required.

Serial number is in the 130,xxx range.  All Matching numbers on frame, barrel, cylinder, and latch.  Pretty good for something nearly 135 years old.  Action is strong and bore is excellent.  

The holster is a real hoot.  May not be how the gun was carried (if the gun was carried at all), but is real nice for display.  WM READ AND SONS, PAT'D MAY 5 1885 BOSTON.  It is well worn and could use some love.

Looking for what I paid. $475 includes shipping.

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

On 2/19/2019 at 1:22 AM, crosscut hardy said:

If your gun is still for sale please contact me I'm  very interested.

...crosscuthardy@yahoo.com

Sold pending funds.  I do have a pristine H&R that is almost 100% with original box and paperwork, etc. ... can send pictures if you are interested.

1 minute ago, Ripple said:

Sold pending funds.  I do have a pristine H&R that is almost 100% with original box and paperwork, etc. ... can send pictures if you are interested.

How much for the H&R???

I will think about a price and let you know in the morning.   The condition is phenomenal - not something I would shoot, looks like it was fired very little - if any.  Send me a message.

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.JPG

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

The H&R is the cleanest one I have ever seen.  It is a gem and I would sell it for $500.  Message me if you want more details.

Archived