SASS Wire Forum

That's Gun Control

Image may contain: outdoorlaughing-tears-pointing-emoticon-wiping-away-something-someone-his-other-hand-85083127.jpg

Based on the story, just figured that that's what would happen it they tried to take it from her.  :P:lol:

17 hours ago, MizPete said:

My concealed carry class said I can't shoot somebody to protect my property.  Don't seem right.

'But Judge, you don't understand..... the property the perp was trying to take was my gun and thats

when it went off..... :D

..........Widder

Well just to be clear, shooting out kneecaps is using deadly force.  Busting them with a baseball bat is also deadly force.  I'm not 100% sure what you can take out a knee with that wouldn't be considered deadly force.  I guess you could kick it out.  So you need that verbiage about using deadly force if you're not chuck norris. 

I saw a woman give an interview where she said, and i quote:

"A mother shouldn't have to worry about her child getting killed every time they rob somebody"  

:huh:

2 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

Well just to be clear, shooting out kneecaps is using deadly force.  Busting them with a baseball bat is also deadly force.  I'm not 100% sure what you can take out a knee with that wouldn't be considered deadly force.  I guess you could kick it out.  So you need that verbiage about using deadly force if you're not chuck norris. 

These days hurting their feelings is considered using deadly force. See post above. And yes it's a real quote as I remember reading that news article once.

In my VA dcjs armed security class we were taught to shoot to kill. If you shoot to wound, you've used deadly force to injure someone and you will be arrested. The logic is "use deadly force to save your life, if you shoot to wound, you weren't fearing for your life and used deadly force illegally."

Also learned, "Bullets in bad guys is a good thing"

Archived