SASS Wire Forum

Selling guns at WR

Royal Flush

Yes, in fact several FFLs will be there.  I always use Johnny Meadows to do a FFL transfer process.   There will be several other gun dealers in Vendors Row, and even a few others shooting.  At least some of those will be willing to help you out.

If you are non-AZ resident (as stated in your info), all handguns probably need to be transferred through an FFL.   Long guns - ask about that because I'm not as sure of AZ and CA laws as I am my own.    It always makes sense to stop by whatever FFL you will use AHEAD of the sale, to let them know you will be looking for them later.   Let them set the time and day.  And make sure the FFL is paid a reasonable transfer fee, even if the buyer gets sensitive about it.   Next time you want to do a transfer, the skids will be greased by smooth and courteous past performance.

A Tip - Make a few copies (can be B&W) of your Driver License and carry them with you.   The FFL dealer will appreciate having all your info on a single sheet of paper instead of having to pry it out of you in perhaps a noisy environment.

Good luck, GJ

Archived