SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range...Was Hoping I Would Be Going..

Texas Lizard

But a change in plans...My oldest daughter had an earlier than planned stork delivery...I think the little guy forgot to pay his rent and was evicted on 13 February at 4:25 in the morning...He was a week and half early...If he had followed the time frame, I could hit WR and been back to given my support...Which was keep everyone fed while they made adjustments to the new offspring...Wife, new grandma again, daughter and family...If I don't keep there 4 year old fed, she gets a little testee...

So I stay home...I know where I would like to be, but I know where I need to be...

Texas Lizard

Congratulations TL, on the new addition to your posse.

Get him a SASS number!

--Dawg

That's a good reason to miss a match for sure!

My second granddaughter was born the middle of Winter Range week last year. They live in Nevada so I got to see her on the way home to Oregon.

Well - you're "cowboying up" and doing what needs to be done. Family first - ALWAYS.  Congrats Gramps !

Congratulations TL. Family first, there will be more Winter Ranges.

Congratulations, I can sympathize. My wife is due to be a grandmother again 02 August, 2 days before the Canadian SASS Western Regionals start. Might be the first time I missed it in 7-8 years.

Well TL, sounds like you have your hands full. But!  I can feel better knowing my toes are safe once again.......

Archived