SASS Wire Forum

WTB SKB or Browning BSS SxS

flightlessgreeb

Hi there! Quickly getting obsessed with this sport and I've got my eye fixed firmly on either an SKB (100, 200 series all good) or a Browning BSS side by side to use as my shotgun of choice. I'm having a tough time finding one for a price I can afford that is already cut down and set up for the sport however. I'd like the gun to be in 12ga and to be cut for chokes so I can use it for non-CAS stuff too. Barrel length closer to 20in would be appreciated too, nothing too fancy - a worn beat up old gun would suit me fine. 

Anyone have a spare shotgun they'd be willing to let go to a new CAS shooter? 

I have a Browning sxs,,, pretty much as you describe, cept I don't know about choke tubes being put in it,,

it's set up for CAS,,  pretty ugly too, bluing on barrels is spotty,,, stock was cut, but I put a slip on butt cover and then a leather butt cover to hide it..

can be yours for $900 plus shipping,,  

it won't be available til I get back from winter range tho

I'd definitely be interested in pictures when you get a chance! It's a Browning BSS is that right? If you can send them to my username at gmail.com I'd appreciate it for sure. Don't mind waiting, I won't be able to shoot it for at least a month or two anyway. 

32 minutes ago, flightlessgreeb said:

I'd definitely be interested in pictures when you get a chance! It's a Browning BSS is that right? If you can send them to my username at gmail.com I'd appreciate it for sure. Don't mind waiting, I won't be able to shoot it for at least a month or two anyway. 

I'll work on pics

Not sure if my buddy messaged you or not as my internet has been screwed up. I have a bss 28" in excellent condition with briley choke tubes already installed.

Archived