SASS Wire Forum

Wolverine Range Range War SASS MI State Championship

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

I would like to invite you all to the 21st Annual Wolverine Rangers Range War SASS Michigan State Championship August 30-Sept.1. Still offering the best bang for the buck in the game. For $115 you get main match, free side matches, free mini matches (2 shifts), free long range, FREE WILD BUNCH, and free plainsman match along with a free pizza party lunch on side match day all topped off with the best banquet you will find on Sunday evening. We will have our very popular swap meet on side match day and we have already have a commitment from a vendor who will be selling, bullets, powder, primers, brass and ammo..  10 action packed stages with lots of movement and great targets and as always I will be introducing 2-4 new scenarios into the mix. The first 21 first time RW  attendees who register online will get half off their entry fee! We also offer a spouse match fee along with a young adult fee to add some more value to families of shooters. You can find all the info you need here https://www.wolverinerangers.org/RW.html . I highly suggest the online registration as it's simple and pain free. 

As a personal note this will be my 13th WRRW as match director.  2019 will be my last year as match director of WRRW. My young ones are getting older and with back to school activities and sports schedules that time of year it's time for me to take a break for a bit. I have enjoyed a drama free working atmosphere for all these years and could not have asked for a better set up crew nor a partner in RJ Law and his family. My family and I will continue to shoot and travel as always. I am leaving the reins in some very capable hands and I promise Range War will continue to be an awesome match. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I signed up the other day, so there aren't as many slots for first-time attendees.  Get yours while they last.

47 minutes ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS # 10274 said:

Signed up.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Great!  We can finally have that shoot-out.

• 2 weeks later...

Greatly looking forward to this shoot.

I get to meet a few Wire Pards that I have been friends with for years. Gunner, for one. Ok, then, just one.:lol:

And it will be the furthest north I have ever tented.

Yeeeehaaaa!

Gonna be a blast.

Need one more Outlaw.

Any takers?

Waimea

Archived