SASS Wire Forum

2019 SASS Western Regional Championship Registration/Camping Open

Hollywood

The Chorro Valley Regulators are excited to be once again hosting the 25th Annual Chorro Valley Shoot-Out / 2019 SASS Western Regional Championship in San Luis Obispo, California on August 7-11, 2019.

This not to be missed match is located just minutes from the Morro Bay and the Pacific Ocean where the weather is perfect in August.  We have an exciting 5 days of shooting planned with side matches galore, the Last Chance Saloon and our famous Chorro Valley 5 Star Saturday Night Dinner.  For a closer look at the match schedule please visit the CVR website at CVR Web Site

We have a little over 170 RV sites at our range. Water is available for you to fill up as you enter the range. Our RV/tenting area is immediately adjacent to our main tent (which is adjacent to our range). Sites are beginning to fill up so I’d recommend that you go to our website and process your registration and camping reservation now. You can see available campsites by going to our home page CVR Web Site and clicking on the "RV Map” link at the very top of the page. On-line registration (for shooter and camping) is now available at the CVR website.

If you have any questions please email Sinful at: michaelgarripee@yahoo.com

Hope to see you next August,

Sinful & El Lazo

Match Directors

• 2 months later...

Good Morning Shooters,

Hope you’re loading up and getting ready for the 25th Annual Chorro Valley Shoot-Out / 2019 SASS Western Regional August 7th-11th at the Chorro Valley Regulators' range in San Luis Obispo, CA

If you have not registered, this is the time - especially if you have a “posse-with” request. Registrations and trailer-site reservations can be done easily and quickly with our on-line registration system - you’ll find it at: www.chorrovalleyregulators.com  and click on the blue "CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ON-LINE REGISTRATION" button.

Any questions about our match, logistics, other things to do, and so on, please don't hesitate to email me at michaelgarripee@yahoo.com.

We’re looking forward to having you with us in August!

Thank You,

Sinful

Match Director

• 1 month later...

A new message from the Match Director:

Cowboy and Cowgirls...

If you are planning on saddling up and making your way to the 25th Annual Chorro Valley ShootOut / 2019 SASS Western Regional, August 7th-11th (San Luis Obispo, CA) our last call for on-line Registration is August 2, 2018!

We have another action-packed match in store for you on a fantastic range,with lots of side matches, incredible weather (just 8 miles from the Pacific Ocean), followed by CVR's highly-touted 5-Star Dinner on Saturday night, and Awards Ceremony on Sunday. It's a match you don't want to miss.

If you have not already registered, you can go on-line to easily process your camping and shooter Registration at:    www.chorrovalleyregulators.com    You’ll also find our schedule of events posted there.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email or call me.

We look forward to having you shoot with us!

Thank You,

Sinful

Match Director

Chorro Valley Regulators (CVR) / SASS Western Regional

805-286-1188; michaelgarripee@yahoo.com

Alas, as much as I enjoy your match and very enjoyable climate at that time of year, I’ve been informed that if I miss our oldest granddaughters wedding that weekend that there will be severe consequences. The L.O.C.A.S. will be drawing the winning ticket for one of my custom built gun carts however.

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Cowpokes…

There are only 28 days left before the first round goes down range at the 25th Annual Chorro Valley Shoot-Out / 2019 SASS Western Regional Championship August 7th-11th at the Chorro Valley Regulators' range in San Luis Obispo, CA. 

This match is not to be missed with its 12-stage main match, side matches galore, Saturday night 5 Star Prime Rib & Shrimp Saturday dinner featuring Monte Mills and his Lucky Horseshoe Band and of course the Last Chance Saloon. And remember, it’s the only place in the U.S. that you will find perfect shooting weather in August.

If you have not registered, this is the time - especially if you have a “posse-with” request. Registrations and trailer-site reservations can be done easily and quickly with our on-line registration system - you’ll find it at: www.chorrovalleyregulators.com  and click on the blue CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY! button.

Hope to see you soon!

Sinful & El Lazo

Match Directors

Archived