SASS Wire Forum

Maine State SASS Championship Help

Tyler Tornado

ATTENTION: If you own a business, are a part of a business or might be willing to help out, out of the goodness of your heart please read. This Year, 2019 My wife and I will be hosting the Maine State SASS Championship. We Have never done this before. The previous club stepped down due to lack of help, and if my wife and I do not run the shoot there will be no Maine state shoot this year. The biggest thing we need are donations and sponsors. If you have any products you might be willing to donate that can be used as prizes or a raffle item we will make sure your business is recognized throughout the shoot. If you would like to be a sponsor and donate some money to help with the cost of running the shoot, we are running 12 stages and will need 12 stage sponsors, but would greatly appreciate any kind of donation you may be able to contribute. Any donation, sponsorship or items donated to the Maine State shoot will be recognized at the shoot and put in our shooter hand outs. We are expecting 50 people plus family and spectators. It is a small shoot and a small market to market your business to but without this shoot Maine SASS shooters do not have an opportunity to shoot in there home State Championship. We are trying to do this for Maine shooters, New England shooters, and SASS. This sport is slowly fading in the north east, and I am trying to revitalize it with my youth and determination to keep a State shoot going. If you have any questions please feel free to Private message me. As of February 8th the shoot is not on, but if I can receive some help by March 1st I will be Running the shoot September 6th through the 8th at the Sanford-Springvale fish and game club in Berwick Maine. Thank you for reading and God Bless.

Archived